forum

I'm an idiot

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Miracle Lotus01
Since I have no other options to do other than leaving this game alone, I decided that I have to do this before doing so.
I rather come clean and leave instead of doing nothing.
This is Miracle Lotus, a big fat cheater who doesn't deserve to be forgiven by anyone.
I've cheated to climb up the ranking ladder faster and to do these impossible streams and DTs.
I do not expect any sympathy from anyone, I actually expect a lot of flaming and a thread lock but I want you to know this.
If I were given a chance, I'd play cleanly and have fun with friends I've made while playing osu.
A lot of you do hate me and I do understand that, it was foolish of me to think I could get away with that act.
I do not even know why I've cheated to start with since there's so many alternatives to ranking up.
I'm an idiot and I am sincerely sorry. I will be taking my leave now, I'm not expecting anyone to forgive me.
Good bye.

tl;dr version: I've cheated and I know it's wrong, I'm sorry.
Cyclohexane
welp, guys, you know the drill

Kanye West
creampuff
yey i get to post dancing loli

wait sry blank image

mathexpert

Miracle Lotus01 wrote:

tl;dr version: I've cheated and I know it's wrong, I'm sorry.
You don't have to be so apologetic! This isn't the MCAT, it's just an online circle clicking game. If anything, I have respect for you, for being truthful at the end - not many people can say what you have.

Anyways, I wish you good luck, and have a yui~
Hoverlegs
Shellghost
MLGnom
Oh well...

creampuff
morning legs

Matry
Foxtrot
Zelda
UnderminE
Wojjan
Quaraezha
D33d
Quaraezha confirmed for homosexual. How you doin'?
she_old

Quaraezha wrote:

So awkward when you open this and people are watching over your shoulder.
Cyclohexane
Your fault for going on OT in public
Kaona
Okay.

she_old

Mr Color wrote:

Your fault for going on OT in public
I like this place too much
show more