forum

osu! market is open for business!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kurai

Cyclone wrote:

So I got my shirt's in over the weekend (USPS doesn't even ship deliver mail over the weekend, do they? I'm confused.) Then I couldn't find my webcam. Found it now though.

Pictures:
http://puu.sh/1qgYD
http://puu.sh/1qgYO

2nd picture much darker since the lighting was a bit much on the first one, and the osu! circle just came out white.
Wow, the printing looks pretty nice ~
YUMI-X_old
yo quiero uno :D
Renxing
the first is my favourite !
a seek novelty feeling , so exciting!
although i'm not=-=...
the second is also very cute!
Elisha_old
I still want an osu! coffee mug.
cokeshawty

Kiosk14 wrote:

I still want an osu! coffee mug.
JackieW
:arrow: Hope to see all kinds of things not only T-shirt
H_Hitachiin
osu! backpacks. There, I can show off at school.
theowest
What's are the differences between these woman and male shirts? I'm thinking of buying a women's t-shirt. ;)

edit: Bad measurements on both shirts. :\
Sweet08
heee yo quiero unaaaaa :lol: LOL
CivelMamosora
I want buy one<3
Topic Starter
peppy
I received my huge order and am pretty impressed with the quality. I wouldn't say it lives up to threadless or similar when it comes to print quality, but it's definitely up there.

Derekku
brb ordering one of everything
Nekoroll
:D Thanks goes to peppy. The quality is quite nice and I definitely would have tried to design something more dynamic but what's done is done. I'm happy with these!

Soz for camera that makes everything look like a soap opera!

Kurai
osu! Coffee Mugs are now available in the osu! market ! 2 sizes are available.

Enjoy!

PS: If you want mugs with design combinations, send me a forum PM please and I'll add them to the store.
Elisha_old
Now i feel obligated to buy one D:<
JackieW
I like the mugs
antsu
After 1 month and 11 days, my octopus t-shirt is finally here!
The cloth is a bit darker than in the images (it's kinda hard to see the drawing from distance), but it's ok.
The printing is also good.

ps:
Aos brasileiros interessados, não fui taxado.
Nyaruko Cthulhu
Couple Design huh :oops:
JonnyThatJonny

antsu wrote:

After 1 month and 11 days, my octopus t-shirt is finally here!
The cloth is a bit darker than in the images (it's kinda hard to see the drawing from distance), but it's ok.
The printing is also good.
Thanks for posting, been eager to see how my design looked like on a tee
Kassias
It wanted to buy some if it is that still they are available and since it would do with the means of payment.
-Quisiera comprar alguno si es que todavía se encuentran disponibles y como haría con el medio de pago.
Silverboxer
I know more items are being added to the market but I wanted to suggest making sweatbands/wristbands. Even something simple like this would be nice to have:

Kurai

silverboxer wrote:

I know more items are being added to the market but I wanted to suggest making sweatbands/wristbands. Even something simple like this would be nice to have:

Yes this is a good idea, sadly sweatbands aren't available in Printfection's merchandise.
Elyne
Thats sick!
Tear
osu!market isn't working, it refuses to add the t-shirt to cart... When I try, it shows "Please select a size and quantity for each option before adding to your cart.". I don't know if something broke or I'm blind because I just can't see the size anywhere .-.
Just in case, here's a screenshot
http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/2/3221351648-orig.jpg (too big to embed)
Oinari-sama
I just had a look and you're right. The usual Size dropdown box is missing for that T-shirt.

Kurai
Right, it happens with the Carolina Blue colour too, I assume those two colours are out of stock. mh, if it isn't fixed in one or two week I'll send them an email.
Tear
Aw, hoped I could have it by 14th for obvious reasons... Oh well :|
Kurai
Ok I have added a new t-shirt with the pippi angel design. It is more expensive (because not the same t-shirt's brand) but this is the only alternative I can provide for now.
Also keep in mind that you may not receive the t-shirt in time for the 14th.
Tear
Wow, thanks ^_^ ordering! I don't mind a delay, now it'll be much smaller than if we waited to resolve the issue instead.
Xhinryuu
I bought one of these shirts about 2 weeks ago, still waiting for it to come :/
Kurai

Xhinryuu wrote:

Just be patient, it can go up to 4-5 weeks . :o
Xhinryuu

Kurai wrote:

Xhinryuu wrote:

Just be patient, it can go up to 4-5 weeks . :o
Well aslong as it appears i won't mind the time it takes, I just don't want it to completely dissapear and then hear that i can't have my money back xD
Derekku
Finally got around to placing an order.

Will post photos when I get them!
TheVentus18
No money, no awesome shirt :(
Kurai
So, I have contacted Printfection today :
  1. The Azaela and Carolina Blue colours for the women T-shirts have been discontinued and are no longer available.
  2. The Black/Grey Canvas Full-zip Hoodies have been discontinued too, other colours are still available for now. To fill up the lack of black hoodies, I have added some new other hoodies.

theowest
The old market is still being linked on the main page http://www.cafepress.com/osume

Intentional?
The shirts seem kinda old.
Derekku
Order came in today!

May post photos in the IRL thread at some point as well!
Xhinryuu
Yay! I finally got my shirt as well :D
(No need to post it since you can see it on my avatar lulz)

Thanks a lot Peppy =^.^=
emonite
Why does all the hoodies I want (osu! 3D Full-Zip Hoodie and osu! Logo Full-Zip Hoodie) only have 2XL size? Is it meant to be like this (sorry, no sense of fashion guy here) or does all the other sizes been taken? If so, when will it be restocked or will it be permanently out of stock forever? :o
Kurai
According to printfection, they won't be restocked :(
show more