forum

osu! market is open for business!

posted
Total Posts
show more
BusterBeachside

Kurai wrote:

Okay, I have added a hoodie with the osu! Logo design, only steel blue colour is available because the text blends in the other colours and it looks bad.
Also, I am not sure if it is a good idea to put the horizontal version at the front of the hoodie, I'm afraid that it is too small. Give me your opinion on that, and maybe I'll manage to only have the osu! Logo at the front or only the text slogan.
After looking at the images in the Marketplace, it looks really awesome! I would buy it as-is at this point. I just need to set up my bank account so I can make online purchases. :p Unfortunately, that could take a while. Haha!

Thanks a lot, Kurai! As soon as I can, I'll be buying this! ^_^

EDIT: As for your suggestion, I see what you're saying about it being small. If I had to choose, I would have just the osu! logo on the front, mainly since the problem with it being "small" is because it makes the text hard to read. But, like I said, it's gonna take me a while to get the money ready. I'm not particularly partial to either one, so if you think it would look better that way, go for it! :) (After all, it's your product. You should make it as universally liked as possible!)
Nad
Very cute ◕ㅅ◕
cocoboom91
man i wishe i had money shucks me :c
Lunhui
there is merch *w*
SnowReborn
so expensive...... 58$ really?
Topic Starter
peppy
Yes, really. Read the opening post, or the follow-up here: t/102697
Ekaru

SnowReborn wrote:

Quality zip hoodies with printed designs typically cost that much. It's worth the price because the design will actually still be there in all its glory a year later.
BusterBeachside

Ekaru wrote:

SnowReborn wrote:

Quality zip hoodies with printed designs typically cost that much. It's worth the price because the design will actually still be there in all its glory a year later.
In short,
Good quality = good quality price
Bad quality = bad quality price
:D
wolfn
I've skimmed the thread and I know there's talk about it, but I feel that the hoodie designs having the same design front and back is a little awkward. Having the osu! cookie on front and the design on back would be preferable in my opinion but I don't know what is planned or possible. Just thought I'd chirp in, think I'll buy one regardless.
Keredna
Thank you for adding my design choice into the store Peppy!
Dangaard
Can you add more colors for the osu! Logo T-Shirt? I'm not really a big fan of white. I suggest gray, black, blue (dark blue or the osu! main menu bg color).
Kurai

Dangaard wrote:

Can you add more colors for the osu! Logo T-Shirt? I'm not really a big fan of white. I suggest gray, black, blue (dark blue or the osu! main menu bg color).
Okay I have added 3 more colours : Gray, Indigo Blue and Royal Blue. Keep in mind that those colours will be more expensive because the printing process is different on coloured t-shirts.
(also, I can't add a black colour for this design, otherwise the text would blend in the T-Shirt and would be unreadable).
H_Hitachiin
I wish I had more money but I spent it on a new laptop and an iPhone5 >.<
Dangaard

Kurai wrote:

Dangaard wrote:

Okay I have added 3 more colours : Gray, Indigo Blue and Royal Blue. Keep in mind that those colours will be more expensive because the printing process is different on coloured t-shirts.
(also, I can't add a black colour for this design, otherwise the text would blend in the T-Shirt and would be unreadable).
cool, would it be possible to edit the design to have white border on the black text, so that it's easier to combine more t-shirt colors?
hitori kun
I Wanna buy :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Konei
This is kinda nice ~
justtonow
O(∩_∩)O~,坑爹吧 :o
Lou-kun
Actually I live in Egypt and I want to buy a shirt. :<
Kurai

Lou-kun wrote:

Actually I live in Egypt and I want to buy a shirt. :<
You can, the market ships to almost everywhere in the world.
wesley231
i love it <3
llovgola
Wowwwww :)
GGA
好想买
Sweet08
GOOD!! :) :)
zzr717
good 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Cyclone
So I got my shirt's in over the weekend (USPS doesn't even ship deliver mail over the weekend, do they? I'm confused.) Then I couldn't find my webcam. Found it now though.

Pictures:
http://puu.sh/1qgYD
http://puu.sh/1qgYO

2nd picture much darker since the lighting was a bit much on the first one, and the osu! circle just came out white.
Andrea
Cyclone so pro~
ouranhshc

Cyclone wrote:

So I got my shirt's in over the weekend (USPS doesn't even ship deliver mail over the weekend, do they? I'm confused.) Then I couldn't find my webcam. Found it now though.

Pictures:

2nd picture much darker since the lighting was a bit much on the first one, and the osu! circle just came out white.
didn't you have a beard?
Cyclone
My work makes me shave.
Dangaard
I want too. I mean that Steins Gate thing
cokeshawty
omggg must have the zelda tee!
Kurai

Cyclone wrote:

Pictures:

Wow, the printing looks pretty nice ~
YUMI-X_old
yo quiero uno :D
Renxing
the first is my favourite !
a seek novelty feeling , so exciting!
although i'm not=-=...
the second is also very cute!
Elisha_old
I still want an osu! coffee mug.
cokeshawty

Kiosk14 wrote:

I still want an osu! coffee mug.
JackieW
:arrow: Hope to see all kinds of things not only T-shirt
H_Hitachiin
osu! backpacks. There, I can show off at school.
theowest
What's are the differences between these woman and male shirts? I'm thinking of buying a women's t-shirt. ;)

edit: Bad measurements on both shirts. :\
Sweet08
heee yo quiero unaaaaa :lol: LOL
CivelMamosora
I want buy one<3
show more