Liviu Hodor feat. Mona - Sweet Love

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
kazumikos

Garven wrote:

[Insane]
00:53:531 (1) - Since you changed the other one, I'll point out the other ones, I guess.
00:57:281 (1) -
02:07:593 (1) -
02:14:156 (2) -
02:34:781 (1) -
02:36:656 (1) -
Fixed all except for 02:14:156 (2) - i think im keeping this one ._. the extended vocal is very clear here and i dont wanna repeat pattern like 02:07:593 (1,2,3,4) - too much
thanks alot (again) for modding :3
Garven
Boop
Poggo
uhuuuuuuu thank you Garven ^.^
narakucrimson
Oh hi there!

[]

General
  1. Confirmed the artist and stuff just in case and blah blah blah everything is fine!
    I'm worried about the hitsounds' volume - I believe it's a bit too low, and I can't hear them in some sections. But this is up to you, it isn't so much that it disrupts the gameplay or something like that.
[]

Easy
  1. The slidertick. Can you use 1? I mean, I can't almost hear them and they could represent a problem for a player that doesn't yet fully understand how sliders work, since you would combo break a lot if you can't follow properly.
[]

Normal
  1. 00:36:890 (3) - This feels so odd considering the rythm you've been following... I really recommend moving this to 00:36:656 (3) - and adding something at 00:37:124. That's much more intuitive. Keep hitsounds consistent, careful with that.
  2. 00:51:421 (3) - This is ULTRA nazi but can you move the middle sliderpoint 1 grid up so that the blanketing looks a bit better? :P
  3. 00:52:124 (1) - It seems pretty pointless to have such a short combo here, I suggest removing the new combo.
  4. 00:55:874 (1) - Likewise, I suggest the following: Remove the new combo here, then add a new combo at 00:57:281 (4) -, and then remove the one at 00:58:218 (1) -.
  5. 02:14:156 (1) - To keep it consistent with the new combo pattern, why not adding a new combo here?

Maybe I'm being too exquisite with the new combos, you should evaluate how much you're willing to change of that and tell me, I'll act consequently.
[]

Insane
  1. Ha, the end is fantastic!
[]

Ok, that's all! Call me back! (won't pop for now)
Garven
The tick rate should be set according to the music. The players will figure out how sliders work quickly enough.
narakucrimson

Garven wrote:

The tick rate should be set according to the music. The players will figure out how sliders work quickly enough.
It still goes according with the music if it is 1, and I'd say even more because of the hitsounds he added to the ticks.
Topic Starter
kazumikos

narakucrimson wrote:

Oh hi there!

General
  1. Confirmed the artist and stuff just in case and blah blah blah everything is fine! oh..i really dont know what to add :< sweet love is just a single
    I'm worried about the hitsounds' volume - I believe it's a bit too low, and I can't hear them in some sections. But this is up to you, it isn't so much that it disrupts the gameplay or something like that. (both) hitclap sound a bit too loud for me actually ._. that's why i decreased the volume..
Normal
  1. 00:36:890 (3) - This feels so odd considering the rythm you've been following... I really recommend moving this to 00:36:656 (3) - and adding something at 00:37:124. That's much more intuitive. Keep hitsounds consistent, careful with that. sound good
  2. 00:51:421 (3) - This is ULTRA nazi but can you move the middle sliderpoint 1 grid up so that the blanketing looks a bit better? :P ok o3o
  3. 00:52:124 (1) - It seems pretty pointless to have such a short combo here, I suggest removing the new combo. done
  4. 00:55:874 (1) - Likewise, I suggest the following: Remove the new combo here, then add a new combo at 00:57:281 (4) -, and then remove the one at 00:58:218 (1) -. ok
  5. 02:14:156 (1) - To keep it consistent with the new combo pattern, why not adding a new combo here? k

Maybe I'm being too exquisite with the new combos, you should evaluate how much you're willing to change of that and tell me, I'll act consequently. well im very flexible about combo stuff.. o3o
Insane
  1. Ha, the end is fantastic!
Ok, that's all! Call me back! (won't pop for now)
thx a lot for modding ^^
waiting for zejky's decision =)
Zejky

narakucrimson wrote:

Garven wrote:

It still goes according with the music if it is 1, and I'd say even more because of the hitsounds he added to the ticks.

ok, I'll leave it 1
update
http://puu.sh/1x0Lg
Topic Starter
kazumikos

Zejky wrote:

update
http://puu.sh/1x0Lg
oh... it's just da tick rate <_<
updated!
narakucrimson
Considering that everything that was done was very minor, I think I can go ahead and rank this!
Flask
Yeah Kazu ><!!
10nya
grats :D
Konei
Wellow ~

Congrats ~
Nichiyouki
Congrats ;)
Arnold0
You ranked this yey ! congrats :)
Colin Hou