Tesu
O.o butt!
mathexpert
episode 10... WAS SO GOOOD!! :( :(
Foxtrot
Kairi
the insert song during the confession is 君のとなりは by ZAQ
reriud
ep10 the best ep by far, they managed to get together before ep12, applause \:>/, and it was so much fun to see isshiki failed again, just stay away from kumin, nigga
Tesu
the end is near lets pray for S2 iwant more for yuuta and his Dark flame master mode
NoHitter
Episode 10:
Man, we all knew that was coming, but it still was shocking when it did. (Talking about what happens at the end.)

Edit:
And yes, I felt a bit sad when I saw that scene at the end. :(
Himenikko
Rikka is not amuse

I feel that the next last 2 episodes will going to be a drama because kyoani is good at doing that.

but that confession is cute :)
Nya-nyan_old

Himenikko wrote:

Rikka is not amuse
I feel that the next last 2 episodes will going to be a drama because kyoani is good at doing that.

but that confession is cute :)
it could be 3 more episode? I guess :P
Nostalgia
Took forever for this whole love thing to happen. |:<
PlayHard-GoPro
Oh Kawai :oops:
NoHitter
Man this week's episode...
:(
Topic Starter
Fumika
Awwww ;_;
NoHitter
Yuuta came of like a jerk this episode, but I can't exactly blame him.
If I were in his position, I wouldn't know what to do either...

This episode was really depressing much like the color scheme they used.
Weez
Yuuta was an asshole >:T
mathexpert

Weez wrote:

I have to agree with this, but it adds some depth to him as a character. It's not realistic for him to do exactly the right thing, everybody's happy, the end. It's also consistent with his characterization throughout the anime, since he's also a rather indecisive teenager that is only slightly more mature than rikka. :P I kinda like the drama so far, imo this show has gone exponentially better. What first started to me as a moeblob anime similar to K-ON! has actually turned out to be a genuine, emotional, funny, and overall great anime. I don't feel like the drama was manufactured at all, it felt very real and relatable.

Can't wait for the final episode, but I feel kind of sad as well, that such a great anime has to come to an end :(
Weez

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Weez wrote:

I have to agree with this, but it adds some depth to him as a character. It's not realistic for him to do exactly the right thing, everybody's happy, the end. It's also consistent with his characterization throughout the anime, since he's also a rather indecisive teenager that is only slightly more mature than rikka. :P I kinda like the drama so far, imo this show has gone exponentially better. What first started to me as a moeblob anime similar to K-ON! has actually turned out to be a genuine, emotional, funny, and overall great anime. I don't feel like the drama was manufactured at all, it felt very real and relatable.

Can't wait for the final episode, but I feel kind of sad as well, that such a great anime has to come to an end :(
Much much needed depth but still an asshole :T
NoHitter
That's what you call character development which will lead into a character change.
Octane
mathexpert
one of the best endings of ALL TIME right here
Octane

mathexpert9981 wrote:

You have good taste.
Weez

:O maybe more?!!
Topic Starter
Fumika
Finally it's end. ;w;
California
i'll miss this anime so much T_T
NoHitter

mathexpert9981 wrote:

-hys wrote:

i'll miss this anime so much T_T
Also if an OVA is coming out...
Lance
The final episode was very good and had the most well animated scene of the year, but I would hardly call this a "great" ending or a "great series". It was pretty 8/10 imo.
Moriya Suwako
The final espide has been released~I will watch it tomorrow~❤
Tesu
rika rika rika, yuuta is really kind
Anzo
My friends did a nice job spoiling the last episode, really. D:

Gonna watch it tomorrow I guess... GO EPISODE 12!
Kud-Chan
Awesome *sheds a single tear*
Tesu
Yuuta: Are you ok with this boring reality,

OMG ! im hit
reriud
Oh God why :shock: That's not what I expected from the final episode :o
Octane
Not even a kiss. goddamn Yuuta. BE A MAN!
NoHitter

Octane wrote:

If they release an OVA (which is really likely), I have a feeling that it'll happen there.
Tesu

NoHitter wrote:

Octane wrote:

If they release an OVA (which is really likely), I have a feeling that it'll happen there.
i feel in OVA there will be ecchi scene.
Nya-nyan_old
Its over The last episode its already out :cry:
NoHitter
And the OVA is confirmed.
California

NoHitter wrote:

And the OVA is confirmed.
yay ;D
show more