League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX
I want that white nida, but dunno if it will be there
EDIT: It is not ;_;
Aoriki
So, from what I heard, Teemo is being nerfed in the next patch. Not sure if its true or not. So, has anyone heard about it??
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

I want that white nida, but dunno if it will be there
EDIT: It is not ;_;
Only last years are going to be coming back cause they are legacy not limited. =\

Aoriki wrote:

So, from what I heard, Teemo is being nerfed in the next patch. Not sure if its true or not. So, has anyone heard about it??
Yeah. Ratio on blinding dart was lowered and rank 2 and 3 of his ultimate got a base damage reduction. The numbers can change since it's on the pbe, but he is going to get nerfed either way cause he needs it.
tyrael6192
mmh... i take it this nerf is mostly for mid teemo then? because top teemo gets stomped level 2/3 onwards by pretty much everyone
Aoriki
Not sure about the nerfing but top Teemo usually don't get stomped to much from what I see. I know they need to nerf Black Clever for reason o-e;

Also, they nerf Katarina's x-mas skin. That what I was told...
tyrael6192
early on he has free harass but against someone like jax/riven/kha he loses very quickly once they get their abilities... essentially anyone with some form of gapcloser, because he's just way too squishy and doesnt do enough damage to trade melee
Konei
I found Jax pretty good to play against Teemo top.
Ruirize
I have about 7 copies of DotA 2 if anyone wants them.
tyrael6192
i've got 8 same offer
GeeNX
Wow you guys are really nice ^^ I would like to test but, I am so busy and...not new games, would be bad for studies, and I am already okay with LoL.
Konei
I'd take a copy lol
Ruirize
What's your Steam name? I'd gladly play a few games with you also if you're in the EU, which you appear to be :D
Vulf

tyrael6192 wrote:

mmh... i take it this nerf is mostly for mid teemo then? because top teemo gets stomped level 2/3 onwards by pretty much everyone
Liandry's torment is way too good on him. -150 base damage on his ult at lvl 3 is a slap on the wrist as long as liandry's works the way it does. Only other reason i can think of is the oracle nerf since there is no reliable way to counter his shrooms (out of the laning phase) like in s2.
GeeNX
Tried frozen fist with ezreal, it is really good because of that cd and mana, and the passiv slows so much, it is really worthfull but...I miss that life and that speed attack :/ dunno what will I build. But I really liked it, though I think I have to think a better build, will ask to some pro friends
Stefan
Guys, gift me all the dem Keys, I collect them. xD
Steam Name: dryb0nez (Feel free to add me because of lulz)
Ruirize
I'll only give DotA to those who don't have it, simply because I'm not a fucking free money machine :)
tyrael6192
free money is great

i'd love some free money
Ruirize
I'm not giving you free money!
Vulf
Are people still paying for keys?

Edit: Official patch notes are up btw.
tyrael6192
yi getting buffed

as if that enemy ap yi wasnt enough of a nightmare against that random mid scrub

/sheds one dramatic tear
Vulf
Read the buff description again. This is a Jungle Yi buff which he has needed for a really really long time now.
Even with the meditate fix it is still countered by any form of hard CC.
cokeshawty
Yes, Yi jengoo!
ReverseLight
good team
gg riot
tyrael6192

Vulf wrote:

Read the buff description again. This is a Jungle Yi buff which he has needed for a really really long time now.
Even with the meditate fix it is still countered by any form of hard CC.
Actually yeah fair enough it pretty much helps ad/jungle yi with wuju style cd and alpha strike proc.. my bad, just skimmed over it and assumed
Hakeru
gg Yi
GeeNX

6 loses without win...just what, WHAT I HAVE TO DO OMG
tyrael6192
happens man :( usually when that happens to me i just stop playing for a while, go play another game or go outside or do something else... come back to it later and hope for better
Vulf
Half off name changes! :)

Still can't get the name I really want though :(
GeeNX
This is a friend <3 reisende
Vulf
^ Such a nice friend!

First time Akali. We were losing so bad early/mid, but we pulled through.

Cyclone
I need.... more mana.

http://puu.sh/1AYF0
Aoriki

;~ ; I love my friend...
Konei
If anyone of you has a DOTA 2 copy too much, I'd take it gladly.

Steamname: Konei
tyrael6192

Konei wrote:

Sent you an invite, will send the dotas once you accept ^^'
yeahyeahyeahhh

Konei wrote:

Also -> t/38937
Stefan

Aoriki wrote:

;~ ; I love my friend...
I also got something by a friend. ;w;

The Game was enjoyable because I really could talk normally with the Enemies like we know us for a long time.
aka sympatic and friendly people
South
i have no friends ._.
Hakeru
someone give me a skin for yi please , god bless you <3
tyrael6192

KingFloyd wrote:

i have no friends ._.
I take it u play on NA
add Chase Me Plzz i have 8 wins im MLG
Igotbutts

First time Kassadin, was against a Morde mid o/