forum

Some suggestions on this game [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
GreatCoffee
Hi I have been playing osu! for years and am very satisfied with it. I have seen the improvement of the experience of playing and other features. But still I have some suggesstions and if you adpot them we players may have a better experience.

1.The achievement system. whenever I want to check whether I have done some achievement, I have to open the website of osu! and go to the profile page. It is very inconvenient. How about just build it in the game client and then we don't have to open the browser?

2.The title and artist of the song playing. I can remember most of beatmaps, but there are still ones that can not impress me and thus I don't remember the name of them. It always happens that I am playing a beatmap, not knowing its name, so exit to the menu to see it. I hope that the information of the beatmap can show at the pause menu or somewhere else. I know it is shown at the title bar of the windows, but what if I play it under the full-screen mode? So I will appreciate it if you can achieve this function.

Thanks~! :) :) :)
theowest
That's something you should post in this feature request forum. So I moved it for you.
and don't forget, one request per topic.
Kuro

chan wrote:

4. Keep to one request per topic.
Back to the topic at hand...

1. No, you'll know you got an achievement when it tells you on the info screen that shows up after you finish a beatmap.

2. No, osu! already jumps to the song currently playing and shows its information when you go into song select, not to mention in the main menu as well. There is no reason to have it displayed everywhere.
jemhuntr
1. Yep it might be nice to make the achievements viewable in-game, although it's not that important so whatever.
2. I agree with Kuro, it doesn't need to be displayed while playing. It could be just a distraction to some. You'll know the beatmap info every after you play, in the result screen.
Archangel Tirael
1. I would support you if the achievements would have been really very much. But they are so far few and so far this is not necessary. You must first create a new achievement.
2. Not understood. :)
Sakura

theowest wrote:

one request per topic.
A lot of people seem to not be reading this simple rule these days so imma start taking heavier action on it.

Marked as Invalid until you edit your thread to fit the rules of the feature requests forum, if someone supports either of the requests make a thread about it and i'll edit it out of the OP so that it becomes a single feature request topic.
theowest

Sakura wrote:

theowest wrote:

one request per topic.
A lot of people seem to not be reading this simple rule these days so imma start taking heavier action on it.

Marked as Invalid until you edit your thread to fit the rules of the feature requests forum, if someone supports either of the requests make a thread about it and i'll edit it out of the OP so that it becomes a single feature request topic.
He suggested this in another forum, I just moved this for him. I think it was Gameplay & Rankings.