Total Posts
show more
Azure_Kite
y so much health?
Topic Starter
Mara
That's lame.
Azure_Kite
1.0.5 is out. It includes a few new enemies, as well as a recipe guide (talk to the guide lol)

They've also added a variety of different gear, plants and potions, most of which are craftable using an Alchemy Lab. A couple of them are mildly helpful, increasing enemy spawn, displaying treasure/ores, etc. Others are quite handy, offering short immunities to Lava, defense buffs and the ability to breathe water instead of Air for a while.

New enemies that aren't just sprite edits:

1. Sharks
  2. Jellyfish (Pink and Blue)
  3. Crabs
  4. Vultures
  5. Antlions
Sprite Edits:
  1. There are now Small, Normal and Large variants of the Eater of Souls and the Hornets (Hornets have been Renamed Stingers)
  2. The Burning Skulls in the Dungeon are now called Cursed Skulls

Also found these small things. They're a little bit humorous, if only for the voice acting.

Zetta
I used an ironskin potion to swim around in the lava in hell.

30 seconds in I die and my death message is "Elboat was eaten by a Shark"

...the fuck?
Azure_Kite
That Ironskin sure makes you strong. Until you meet a LAVA SHARK
Blue Stig
Bump for recent sale.

An osu! Terraria server would be interesting.
It would be great to fight Skeletron Prime with half a chance of not dying.
Blaziken
I can solo Skeletron Prime.
Mythical Crystal Storm and Gravitation Potion.
Also, you need a big-ass resolution. Hook up your PC to a 42" or something. It makes it sooo much easier.
Alex311360
for dem cheeters:
http://terrariviewer.codeplex.com/

You're welcome.
Blue Stig
Azure_Kite
So... Terraria with better graphics.
Stefan
Terraria still looks better.
Blaziken

Stefan wrote:

^This
cokeshawty
Pretty cool :T
Arczii
Starbound looks good (gameplay + maps) except characters and monster textures.
The sad is that terraria is no more updated :(
MoreLunatic
Azure_Kite
I still play it every now and then
Blue Stig
ShiizuoXx

Stefan wrote:

^
Hiryuu_old
Terraria is an overall great game though, it needs more content :s, I heard from some sources they stopped developing patches/changes for it which I find rather unfortunate.
Alex311360
Terraria's coming onto Xbox 360 and PS3. With brand new fucking content.

also how long has it been since I was on the forums?
Blue Stig
pielak213
­
Kazuo
i was playing omnir mods

Fuck.
Erie
This is a really old Topic but felt like replying to it anyway since I'm really into terraria and don't want to make a duplicate topic ^-^"
But I wanted to discuss my experience with the terraria update and hopefully hear other opinions about it too

Terraria has gotten way cooler with the 3.1 update, more weapons stronger armor and the final end game boss is just amazing
If you play terraria and don't want some of the things spoiled mind the spoiler boxes XP ((then again everyone who plays terraria would know ALL of these items by now))

Terraria 3.1 update

((Spoiler to end game boss))
SPOILER
I have found what I despise to face most are the four moon pillars, doing this for the first time was completely annoying because of the constant dying left and right; like frost moon on crack, never-the-less the background skies are so beautiful to look at
then eventually succeeding in destroying the four pillars... oh hey moon lord which looks like a cosmic Cthulhu X_X I couldn't beat him at all a few times; and here I thought the Duke Fishtron was a challenge ...

But then I started collecting star fragments and then things got interesting...

Yup it got really interesting for me because... ((spoiler to end game armor set))

SPOILER
I got to try out the different armor sets!! YES AMAZING ARMOR

My favorite turned out to be the stardust set ((minion based))
The Armor which increased my minions
A dragon summoner .. A DRAGON!!! and yes when you summon "more minions" it just gets longer like those Japanese flying dragons ITS BEAUTIFUL
And f you don't want a dragon there is the option of these little orbs which shoot out baby orbs that attach to enemies
And this fella who spawns immediately when you're wearing the full armor set.. he's pretty much your personal bouncer following you everywhere and only fights when you tell him to //by double tapping down he goes to where you're cursor is as long as it is on a surface of some sort//

As mush as I like the Stardust wings.. I actually went with Solar wings and used silver dye .. I just really like the feathery look, they're like actual angel wings

((Other sets))

((weapon spoiler alert))
SPOILER
Moon lord Weapon drops are super fun
my current favorite is the Meowmere sword XD Nyancat has never been so deadly

And the starfury sword found in sky islands.. has a daddy called star wrath

I'd love to hear other's combinations of end game items and what they prefer most X3