forum

Separate General Questions and Modding Queues (the forums) [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Separate those forums please.

I mean, there are a page and a half of mod queues now. Lots of them have daily posts.

I'm afraid I'll have to bump my guide on how to change the title text every couple days just because of all the mod queues. So would questions, etc.

I mean, public mod queues are pretty important, they make it easier to get your map modded by people. 100x easier, not kidding. However, combining it with General Questions makes it so that all these mod queues get in the way of questions, or sometimes a guide on how to do something.

So, uh... separate, please? Since reading through those questions helps a lot if you don't know how to do things, and it'd be much easier to read through those, keep your question on the first page, etc., if those forums were separated. Plus, it'd just be plain more organized.
anonymous_old
Mmhmm.
Derekku
Should've been done in the first place (no offense) :)
Echo
Done.
cyanberryio
Yay, now just adding to this:

Just for that forum, maybe regular users can lock their topics? (So to close them if we can't take some for a while/catching up, if BATs do it for their own, it's only fair if we can!)

I just think that would be neat. ;p
Derekku

Alex0686 wrote:

Yay, now just adding to this:

Just for that forum, maybe regular users can lock their topics? (So to close them if we can't take some for a while/catching up, if BATs do it for their own, it's only fair if we can!)

I just think that would be neat. ;p
Or just change the topic title to (closed) or (CLOSED) or (OKAY PLEASE STOP LET ME CATCH UP) :P