forum

Animal Tossing? :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer

Yes, the lolmighty Loginer has started yet another project. This one is an adventure game with a top perspective, and will be much easier to channel(Channeling is like programming, but faster and easier). >:3
Basically, you move to a town, build a time-traveling taxi, and travel one day forward into time. The place is in ruins, and Catnarok is threatening the world. Damn it. You'd better prevent it from happening, before it's too late. :[ *insert epic Zelda-like adventure here, with bosses based on randomness and WTF*
Also, if you don't want to play through the Story Mode as fast as you can, you can just mess around, beating up enemies for level-ups, beating up innocents for lulz, and play mini-games. :'D
MegaTailzChao
fuck yeah this sounds awesome
Rolled
Coming to a computer near you - Summer of 2013!
awp
and you must be able to toss animals.
Maximum
I was thinking of tossing your residents into a volcano, but this seems good. :P
Topic Starter
Loginer

Rolled wrote:

I'm lazy, but not THAT lazy. >.>

awp wrote:

WHAT HAVE I DONE ;_;
nintendoto

Loginer wrote:

Rolled wrote:

I'm lazy, but not THAT lazy. >.>

awp wrote:

WHAT HAVE I DONE ;_;
lol
James

Rolled wrote:

At a price of $2.99!!

But wait theres more!!
MusicFan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Maximum
We will also include Resetti to knock on your door every once in a while!
RemmyX25

Maximum wrote:

We will also include Resetti to knock on your door every once in a while!
Should you wish to avoid these visits, consider purchasing our Savers package at an additional $12.67 for every 6 months! You can't go wrong on this one, folks!!
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
wiicademan
Cancer.

Also, what's with his mouth? I thought only cats had mouths like that.
awp
Apart from green legs it looks pretty decent.
Topic Starter
Loginer

wiicademan wrote:

Cancer.

Also, what's with his mouth? I thought only cats had mouths like that.
He obviously thinks he's a dog with pink, invisible wings.

awp wrote:

Apart from green legs it looks pretty decent.
Those are socks. The real AC-characters have long, green socks, too. Check out some pics on Google, if you don't believe me.

BTW, the biped is finished. Here's a retarded, pointless, posed picture:
Maximum
I think the torso is too big...:/
Topic Starter
Loginer

Maximum wrote:

I think the torso is too big...:/
Yeah, it's bigger than on Nintendo's model, but I'm too lazy to fix it. Besides, it looks OK. :/
James
How cute~
awp
You can't just horizontally scale it? Bleh, he is a bit too wide...but it's only a bit so it doesn't matter. Especially in a predominantly top-down view.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

You can't just horizontally scale it? Bleh, he is a bit too wide...but it's only a bit so it doesn't matter. Especially in a predominantly top-down view.
You mean as in, the entire model? Of course I can do THAT. But I'd say the shirt is too long rather than too wide, so I'll just leave it like this before it gets even more messed up than it was from the beginning. <_<
Vic
That game will be freakin` epic.
awp
Me, I thought the shirt was a bit too wide, but yeah it is fine.