forum

Hi! (Electronic music lover here) ^^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aniwo
Hi! :P

I started playing osu a month ago. The game is really cool and I'm am getting addicted to it so quickly LOL.

I have seen that a lot of good music I love is lacking of beatmaps! There are lots of anime music and not much of electronic, drum'n bass, and rock bands I like. I'm not complaining at all! This is even great because it gives me the chance to create beatmaps of the cool music I like by myself! :)

I play mostly with my brother, but I've decided to try getting one map of my own ranked hehe (you can check it clicking on my username if you want to try and give me some feedback to improve it!). It is "Poison Lips" by Vitalic, by the way (electronic music wit cool fast bass) hehe.

I love some videogame music too and anime music BUT the old goodies from my childhood, hehe.

See you around!!! ;)
Aoriki
Welcome to the forum/game, Aniwo.

I'd like to see your beatmap when your done with it.
vizzy
Welcome to the forums! Happy Thanksgiving.
Topic Starter
Aniwo
Thanks a lot Aoriki and vizzy! (Happy thanksgiving to both of you by the way, we don't celebrate it outside the U.S.) ;) .
Irisu_old
I hope your map gets ranked sometime! ^^
Welcome to osu!
Topic Starter
Aniwo
Thanks a lot guys! ^^

If someone wants to try it and give some advice, check it: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/106402

I think that difficulty in my maps is a bit underrated, I will add a spinner maybe (but I hate them LOL). is there any Spinner hater thread? Hahaha. :P

Oh Irisu, Gold in your signature X3, I'm totally into Pokémon too hah.
Lunhui
You Mate. Are my Friend. Since Now. I dont know you but you like freakin Electronic Music. ♥
Welcome to Osu! (:
enjoy playing and so on ~
Laharl
I like.

Heya!
DJ_Kazzy
Hi! I like electronic music too (my favorite subgenres are DrumNBass and Ambient).

Welcome to the forums, I'm pretty new here myself.
GeeNX
Hola siempre está bien ver nuevos jugadores españoles, nos hacen falta más!!! venga, pásatelo bien y cualquier duda facililla preguntame xD
Vext_old
Hello, will you bear my children?
cokeshawty
Welcome! See you around :]
MMzz
Yeah Drum & Bass is cool.

Hi and stuff, if you want some beatmapping tips I can help ya.
Foxtrot
That is a cool tattoo.
Kunieda
Welcome to the Forums , Aniwo
I hope you enjoy playing osu!
And also ,
Nice tattoo :3
Tesu
hello , :)
Topic Starter
Aniwo

Dulcet wrote:

That is a cool tattoo.
Not me, I just love that picture (found it through google). I guessed it could be a cool avatar. :P

I'm a big fan of body art, tattoos and piercings (and Suicide Girls hehe).

MMzz wrote:

Yeah Drum & Bass is cool.

Hi and stuff, if you want some beatmapping tips I can help ya.

Agree! And thank you!
oddie95
hi, welcome~ im Electro Music lover too
hope you like in osu and waiting for your great map :D