forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
AxelHino
Looks like the guy confirmed surfside satie and crane city~
EDIT: Lokamp you ninja D: (5 minute difference lol)
crystalsuicune
灼熱Surf Side Satie

I'm sorry
Lokamp
Oh, and this one... Could it be... a brand new song?!? *trollfaec*

AxelHino
@crystal: pretty much expected

Anyhooo..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: @lokamp: ....It's tokoyami no mori you derp *stabs*
crystalsuicune

Lokamp wrote:

Oh, and this one... Could it be... a brand new song?!?

Poor 常闇の森,so forgotten people thought it's a new song lol
Lokamp
You probably haven't seen my *trollfaec* in brackets lol

And yeah how can I forget the 1st Taiko 13 song I played and failed on arcades first? XDDD

EDIT: I just realized I haven't edited the page in time to prevent the bitchin'... I love you, guys xD
AxelHino

crystalsuicune wrote:

Lokamp wrote:

Oh, and this one... Could it be... a brand new song?!?

Poor 常闇の森,so forgotten people thought it's a new song lol
I know... D:
Lokamp
Guess what? Another pair of Mika song will appear as unlockable on Wii 5! This time it's Menkui Miracle and Canadea's turn.

EDIT: Hope you like Kaori Aihara, 'cause there will be the infamous Bunpasong as unlockable too!

EDIT 2: ...and the next unlockable in the list is Blue Rose Ruin... May I ask why not Red Rose?

EDIT 3: Another old revival, but at least this time isn't from past Wii games: Dragon Saber!
Lokamp
Double-post because of something which will make Zekira angry. AGAIN

Also Diet Padarise and SORA-V unlockable too, achieving the fact that ALL the Mika and SORA songs are on Wii 5.
Now can we has something a little bit different, please?
Lokamp
I'll contiune my soliloquy with a triple post! SUUHAA IS BACK, BABY

EDIT: Before stop playing for today, our Twitter user has succesfully reached the MAX counter limit! And aside all the songs which currently have an Ura mode (this also applies to Cruel Angel's Thesis), Pavane for a Dead Princess and the new shitty Miku song gained a brand new Ura mode! (the latter's Oni mode overpasses the triple-digit limit)
tetsutaro
Which makes the 3-digit limit no more now so many song surpassed it (three)

Also late but TOKOYAMI NO MORI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
...Wait I have it in DS3.

Revive Bubbly Queen then perhaps *totally irrational guess*

Someone tell the twitter guy to play the minigame mode and the Taiko classroom
crystalsuicune
Y U NO RED ROES DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8

>Ura for 千本桜
I bloody knew it
tetsutaro
十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相十面相

Criteria for buying: Tsukikage SASURAI and 3Q-4U-AC00 and Juumensou
Zekira
THREE MORE DAYS

THREEEEEEEEEEEEe
crystalsuicune
You're doing it wrong.

*takes deep breath*

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!
tetsutaro
Lokamp do not scroll over this: I am mapping Senbonzakura

...or open this
VARIETY / VOCALOID
Senbonzakura
Kurousa-P feat. Hatsune Miku
7* Oni
cokeshawty

Zekira wrote:

THREE MORE DAYS

THREEEEEEEEEEEEe
tetsutaro
In case Lokamp did open that, have a ear-washing version:

Hell this is awesome though
Topic Starter
aquabluu
shit

shit

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITwhydidimissallthehypetraingoiddammitfbuweliurfqubribr

OKAY THIS SONGLIST IS HALF AWESOME and half disappointing where is my marble heart and 3q4u red rose and BW2 medley and purple rose and iefgbrufgbiruvgkguv BUT still a lot to look forward to.

Now that the Uras are out it seems that Music Revolver is out of the question ==

ALSO Y NODETARAME AND MULTIMOD WFUJVGLUVLICHWLFHBLFWHRFIKRHGWUI

EDIT: でたらめはあるが、重ね掛けは不可 -- 2012-11-26 (月) 08:36:01 New! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
tetsutaro

No comment. Except that audio still suck as hell.
Zekira
The lack of 3Q4U, RRE, and Music Revolver baffles me, but BW2 Medley and Purple Rose REALLY HAD NO CHANCE TO GET IN THIS GAME AT ALL, YOU DERP; songlists of the Taiko games are already finalized when they announce the game you know. So songs after the release of the console version trailer will almost definitely NOT be there. PSPDX + Wii4 debuts don't count since PSPDX, Wii4, and Taiko 0 were being developed at the same time.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Well we can still dream can't we :P I know the DonChare songs and the update songs wouldn't be in already....wait....Sword Battlers. Ah nevermind.

Anyway the songlist still isn't complete; we still don't know the Uras and at least 10 more songs.
Zekira
Then why the crap are you complaining XD
Zekira
Also BW2 Medley will almost definitely not be there I guess... because if my assumption is correct, they can't make licensed songs as unlocks.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
BECAUSE I CAN LOL

Kamikaze Remix, Classic Medley Rock version (god damn it fuck you namco ==), Doom Noiz are unlocked.
Zekira
...ah yeah Doom Noiz. I keep forgetting that POS existed

Also is there an MP3 of BW2 medlrt avliabaekl naywhere
Zekira
I can't bother to fix that
hold dat shit
Topic Starter
aquabluu
BW2 tomorrow on the arcade update day :D Expect mp3 and chart by then (though resourceful JP guys would probably use the music files from the game instead of needing to feed from the arcade so it'll be easier to get a working music file)
tetsutaro
Let's analyze: how stuff can be unlocked (source)
1. Getting xxx silver/gold crowns (almost every console)
2. Taiko counter / Don point at xxx (DS2/3, all Wii and CS and PSP) twitter guy maxed out
3. Playing minigame mode (Wii3) (at least) 1 song here
4. Taiko classroom (all Wii)
5. Overall clear for xxx times (almost every console)
6. Story mode boss fights (DS2/3, 3DS, Wii2) Not applicable
7. Secret code (3DS, DS3) Not applicable

Now let's wait for sb to do all of these.

@aqua For almost all J-POP and Vocaloid songs I mapped I use the original.
No way those Japanese, much much much x1000 more able than me, would resort to Taiko rip
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Taiko Classroom doesn't unlock songs iirc, only raises your Taiko rank.

The leaker has not touched the minigame mode yet; because the theme song isn't unlocked and there are still 7 songs to 100 (or more if song count is higher)
tetsutaro
I just said stuff in general. And ranks are stuff.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
New tweet, some new Game Music which is 10* Oni but never said the title wat messing with us lol
Zekira

aquabluu wrote:

BW2 tomorrow on the arcade update day :D Expect mp3 and chart by then (though resourceful JP guys would probably use the music files from the game instead of needing to feed from the arcade so it'll be easier to get a working music file)
but getting the perfect medley cuts by cutting and pasting from the original music is kinda a pain in the ass to do.
Zekira
YEAH THAT REMINDS ME WHERE IS THE FKUCING THEME SONG AASASJKFHAJKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Speaking of which aqua I still need a video for Kimi to Hi *insert rest of mouthful song here and this entire asterisk is probably longer than the song's title I can't even remember it right now I'm in the middle of class I'm typing like I'm in FB or something wtf*
tetsutaro
Not PKMNBW2GM that's for sure

aqua is putting a video of my Senbonzakura osu!Taiko map count as an update? For HD chart check?
Topic Starter
aquabluu
The person supplying me capture vids for 3DS kinda stopped == God damn it. We'll need to wait for another bright spark to do it or something.
Theme song is unlocked most likely at the end of the minigame mode, like Popcorn Parade before it.

@tetsu: We don't use simulators for HD capture, but just to confirm the chart we can put it up.
Zekira
TA
I
KO
TA
TA
KEBA
HALO
HALOOOOOOOOOOOO
crystalsuicune
Kay Lokamp you won this time

Apparently THIS 常闇の森 is a sequel to the first one.
Zekira
^ I can't read Kanji so I didn't even realize the title change haha
Topic Starter
aquabluu
There is no title change, but it's probably the subtitle that's changed which is why we couldn't see it on the screenshot taken.
show more