forum

oyoyoyoyoyoyo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CAPSLOCKLOL
Welp, I'm CAPSLOCKLOL (I should really come up with a new name) and I'm a freshmen at Georgia Tech. According to my profile I made this account back in Janauray of '11, but my play history doesn't start until May of this year, so I'm not really sure when I first started playing. I've always really liked rhythm games, my favorites being Osu! and ITG/DDR, unfortunately I'm not very good at either but maybe one day I will be....I realized going to college lectures is pointles so I gotta put all this free time to some use. ;)

Up until about a week ago I was a tablet/keyboard only user, but then I discovered the awesomeness that is tap/x. Accuracy and cursor control wise I'm still really bad at tap/x, but I'm improving pretty quick since I can pass stuff like forgotten which I would've only dreamed of a week ago. Hopefully this introduction gets me to stop lurking and actually post.
Kunieda
I should use a Keyboard by pressing Caps Lock
lol ... Anyway , Welcome to the Forums CAPSLOCKLOL :3
Tesu
hellow capslock
Vext_old
Booo caps lock, shift like a man.
Hika
>Georgia Tech
Automatic friend.
Aoriki
Welcome capslock.
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
cokeshawty
No caps rages pls :x
Kanye West
OLOLOLOLOLOLCAPSLOCK
kriers
non-retard person with retard name is always hilarious

10/10

enjoy your stay out of ot
GeeNX
WELCOME MR.CAPSLOCK DONT WORRY EVEN IF YOU ARE THE WORST WITH RYTHYM YOU WILL IMPROVE. JUST BELIEVE ON YOURSELF
Irisu_old
capslocklol...WELCOME.
Tsukimi Luna
Best username...
Welcome~~~~

!Faq Caps
Laharl
Heya!