forum

Add an option to disable SB while spect/replay [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Atomix210
As title say..
deadbeat
this should only be allowed for SB with epilepsy warnings.
theowest
should be allowed for any map imo.
MieraK
+support any day. This has been annoying me for a long time now. Unfortunatelly I don't have any more stars atm.
Kuro

theowest wrote:

should be allowed for any map imo.
Agreed, I'd feel bad if someone with epilepsy unknowingly spectated or replayed a song with bright flashes and color strobing and was unable to disable it and ended up getting injured because of it
JappyBabes

deadbeat wrote:

this should only be allowed for SB with epilepsy warnings.
lolwat
kriers
I don't understand the need for this feature at all. The point with spoiler settings was for player's visual experience for performance, not viewers that aren't even playing.

I actually enjoy SB a lot when not playing myself.

In any case if implemented, it should only go with epileptic warning like deadbeat suggested.
JappyBabes
More the fact that I can't see what's going on and I hate them.
Topic Starter
Atomix210

kriers wrote:

I don't understand the need for this feature at all. The point with spoiler settings was for player's visual experience for performance, not viewers that aren't even playing.

I actually enjoy SB a lot when not playing myself.

In any case if implemented, it should only go with epileptic warning like deadbeat suggested.
Because i can't spectate&watch a replay of a beatmap that contains flashes etc...

like:
StrangeProgram
Red Zone

and maps like that.
peppy
Added.
MillhioreF

peppy wrote:

Added.
This makes me super happy. Having to view SB while spectating was the only reason I ever deleted skin elements, and now I don't have to any more \:D/