forum

Stalker List [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Pegram
I went through more than a dozen pages of requests and didn't find anything about this, so I decided to make a topic about it.

So, in the Settings on the web page we can see who we have on our friends list.

And if we go to our friends' profiles, we can see if they have us on their friends lists.

But we have no way to see who have us on their friends lists, if we don't have them on ours. You'd have to add them to your friends list to find it out. I'd like to have some sort of a way to find out when someone has you on their friends list, so, I was thinking that there should be something like this:

IppE and me are actually bestfwiends4lyfe and all, picture is photoshop'd

...as well as a list just like the "Friends" in the settings, except that it probably wouldn't show all the online and offline persons in their own categories, but would instead just show all the users that have you on their friends list but who you don't have on yours:

Any comments? Could this be possible?
deadbeat
t/101891
t/99627 <- idea mentioned here as well

duplicate~
Topic Starter
Pegram

ReZero wrote:

I was about to propose this thing as well. Good thing I checked the forums first.

Gabe, I think you should add this feature request ("stalker list", is that official now?) to your original post in the other thread.

hnnnnngh

but my thread is better

and the one you linked that was marked as a duplicate was not included in the other thread

at least in the OP
theowest
I actually like the "your friendship is wanted" idea

I feel like this request goes together with those duplicates, it's not the same.
deadbeat
ok. my mistake then :) sorry
peppy
I've been thinking about adding this for a while now. I have also been wondering if making it supporter only would be too OP and biased :P.

Also I think this will be a duplicate of a more sensibly named request, such as "friend requests" or "mutual friendship" or something.
Topic Starter
Pegram
So it's possible? Nice :3
Kurokami

peppy wrote:

I have also been wondering if making it supporter only would be too OP and biased :P.
Please, not just for supporters. q.q
Emaal
I 100% support this idea; you better hurry it up peppy!
peppy
The only reason I haven't gone ahead with this yet is that it may cause a lot of unprecedented drama. I may trial it at some point :P.
Wishy
I think it'd be fine. Lots of players have tons of not-mutual friendships because yeah, having pros on your friend list comes in handy when you want to spectate someone.
Emaal

peppy wrote:

The only reason I haven't gone ahead with this yet is that it may cause a lot of unprecedented drama. I may trial it at some point :P.
Maybe you could do so it's a feature which can be enabled/disabled through settings on the forum? For those who wish not to see where their friendship is wanted? That would come in handy in my opinion!

Wishy wrote:

I think it'd be fine. Lots of players have tons of not-mutual friendships because yeah, having pros on your friend list comes in handy when you want to spectate someone.
Cookiezi in this example, probably has the highest rate of non-mutual friendships (aside from peppy). I know, that I would get tired of seeing e.g. "Your friendship is wanted!" on every single persons profile, which is why I suggested above. :>
thelewa
Why would you get tired of seeing a small sentence in someone's profile
Emaal

thelewa wrote:

Why would you get tired of seeing a small sentence in someone's profile
OCD
theowest
I guess this is a duplicate then. I'll just add the your part to this request: t/99627

Either one of these will get implemented the same.
deadbeat
i all ready linked that thread x.x
theowest

deadbeat wrote:

i all ready linked that thread x.x
I know. I just wanted to mention that I moved this request over there.
deadbeat
fair enough then.
and yeah. i see the OP was updated