forum

Show either M1, M2 or T, depending on device played with

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Bass
Even now sometimes it will be hard to recognise if user plays with keyboard or tablet. I think that osu! could detect what device is active to use or just user sets main device in-game. So later we can see M1 M2 or T.
theowest
I think that's a bit too far atm.
MillhioreF
If someone clicks M2 frequently, they're probably not using a tablet. It'd be tricky to detect tablet vs mouse too, especially if someone has a tablet plugged in but has it off to the side and plays mouse instead.
winber1

MillhioreF wrote:

If someone clicks M2 frequently, they're probably not using a tablet. It'd be tricky to detect tablet vs mouse too, especially if someone has a tablet plugged in but has it off to the side and plays mouse instead.
exactly what i've been doing recently lmao
Saten
How will this look on already set scores/replays?

Afaik the replays doesn't have such info saved.
And what happens if you use both tablet and mouse in a gameplay?

MillhioreF wrote:

I'm a mouse user and M1 is easier accessible imo
theowest
No, replays doesn't store such information, nor will it. This is just silly.

I'm sorry, but this request is a typical add-on for one of the newly implemented requests. Not going to happen. but since peppy haven't replied, I'm not going to mark this topic invalid.

Just ask the player, or check their profile to figure out how they play. I don't understand why it's so important.