forum

[Web] Limit your number of posting in osu! Feature Request. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Well, I was thinking this last night... And this a bit bothers me...

Lately, I was observing everything on the site of osu!.. And I found that Feature Request is the busiest part of the site... As I observed... Everyday, there is approximately about 5 Feature Requests are posted here.. and if you'll count them after a month... that's a big number...

I suggest to Limit the number of posts into 5 in Feature Request... (like what Beatmap uploading is)... You can only post another one after your posted Feature was judged by the Admin... (just like how Beatmap uploading works)

Well,, I think many Forum posters will disagree like how I disagree the limit number of Beatmaps...

But think of it... Imagine your post will be judged but at the same time the other post will be judged... And also the implementing span of time is so long...

Haha.... :D :D :D :D :D :D
deadbeat
no. if someone has a request then why should they not be allowed to post it.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

deadbeat wrote:

no. if someone has a request then why should they not be allowed to post it.
Oh... what i mean is to limit the number of post to be posted.... simply as that... I am not hindering everyone to post their requests.... just limiting it so that it won't be hard for everyone to read them.... :| :| :|
deadbeat
also no. some threads have ended up having a good sized discussion and it also stops people being able to discuss threads at will.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Then its okay to post unlimited ....

OKAY. :| :| :| :|