forum

menu-background.jpg for anyone who's donated before [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Aquamarine
Please. D:
Stefan
You can donate now with Paysafecards and many more things.
I don't think, that someone isn't able to buy Support now (except the person cannot because he/she isn't allowed by parents, etc)
ann_old

Stefan wrote:

I don't think, that someone isn't able to buy Support now
Actually I can't buy support at all in my current situation, mobile payment isn't supported and my bank here also doesn't appear on the list. ;p currently residing in the nl

However I think he meant the menu-background.jpg for people who have donated before but aren't supporter anymore?
Still no support from me though.
Kairi
that's basically the same thing as asking for osu! direct because you donated for supporter and aren't it anymore.
#no
Keredna
Why do nonsupporters still retain their userpage feature then?
I know it's a bit off topic but I've been curious about this for a while.
deadbeat
because it was there. when you get become a supporter, you get a userpage and you get it forever after that. but you can only edit it while your a supporter. its the same with menu-background.jpg as far as i know.
TheVileOne
You can edit forever. It's no different than a regular thread. Once you have one you can edit it.

Really I am grateful your userpage doesn't go away. I mean it's important for us mappers/modders. It's so helpful to have with or without supporter. The rest doesn't matter as much, especially menu-background.jpg.