forum

BlazBlue Chronophantasma

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Coro

The third installment of Arc System Works' BlazBlue franchise is announced for Winter 2012, featuring entirely redrawn sprites, new characters and more~
Hika
JIN KISARAGI? OHHHHHH. <3
I cannot keep sane. The gameplay is just amazing.
Soulclenz
no love for my Lambda/Nu? =(.
Aoriki
OAO Oh my. I can't wait for the game to come out and then rage over it.
Vext_old
Platinum as a standard character = awesome, BUT NOEL WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU!? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE REDESIGNED BY TEAM NINJA AND SQUARE-ENIX~! WHYYYYYYYY!?
Saso-Hikage
Terumi is still epic :D
Azure_Kite
I'm still slightly stung by Blazblue Continuum Shift II 3DS v 0.9, but this looks awesome.
rust45
Winter 2012, I'm assuming that's for Japan. Who knows when we'lll get it outside of there. Still, it looks great to me. I may suck at most fighters, but I always have a blast playing them.
Topic Starter
Coro

New movelist
Soulclenz
where are Lamdba's new moves?
DavisWTG

Soulclenz wrote:

Well, I think that this is supposed to imply that Lambda won't be included in the next game. Which would actually make sense, if I remember the end of the last game correctly...
Saso-Hikage

DavisWTG wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

Well, I think that this is supposed to imply that Lambda won't be included in the next game. Which would actually make sense, if I remember the end of the last game correctly...
Yes, you're right, but it's still sad cuz Lambda was one of my favorite characters :(
DavisWTG

sasori93 wrote:

Yes, you're right, but it's still sad cuz Lambda was one of my favorite characters :(
Ah well, I can't really comment on that, as I didn't play Lambda that often. I'm just a bit disappointed that ArcSys still didn't manage it to include Jubei as a playable character. At least, the new characters do seem to be interesting.
Soulclenz
They would really ditch a character like that? she's played in tournament matches and what not. If she isn't in this game i probably won't be picking it up =/.
rust45
They may not have her now, but I doubt the fans will let them release the game without Lambda or Nu.
Haseo_old
jesus christ

dat noel
Saso-Hikage

rust45 wrote:

They may not have her now, but I doubt the fans will let them release the game without Lambda or Nu.
They might add Lambda / Nu as overpriced DLC-character ? :/
Mithos
Seeing that the DLC characters of Blazblue have always been a part of the plot anyways, Jubei can still be part of the fight. I'm shocked there is no Lambda/Nu type character but honestly the plot played out in a way that the inclusion of either of those characters would just be as a cameo or a "flashback" type situation. The 3 new characters look like they are from a slightly different fighting game art wise (can't say GG because I haven't played it). I hope they don't stray from the masterpieces that are the rest of the cast.

Hazama's new distortion. :>
Vext_old

sasori93 wrote:

rust45 wrote:

They might add Lambda / Nu as overpriced DLC-character ? :/
More likely they will add yet another robo girl that looks and plays the same but with a different name.
HakuNoKaemi

DavisWTG wrote:

sasori93 wrote:

Ah well, I can't really comment on that, as I didn't play Lambda that often. I'm just a bit disappointed that ArcSys still didn't manage it to include Jubei as a playable character. At least, the new characters do seem to be interesting.
that doesn't mean we won't get infos about the first ten Murakumo Units. Though I expected Jubei/cat-sensei (Kokone's Father) as playable character >.<
TKiller
How many money do I have to throw in my monitor to have Kokonoe as a playable char, I wonder.
Soulclenz
I wouldn't care if they added another clone of Nu with a different name. But as i said earlier, if she isn't in the game then i'm probably not picking it up which is really really disappointing since it is my favorite fighting game by far.
Azure_Kite

Vext wrote:

More likely they will add yet another robo girl that looks and plays the same but with a different name.
Introducting Nyu!
TKiller

Azure_Kite wrote:

Vext wrote:

Introducting Nyu!
Nah, they still got a plenty of actual greek letters to go through.

Let's welcome Xi-14!
Big and Busty
Who needs girls, Arakune is the cutest <3
Topic Starter
Coro
More screenies courtesy of famitsu: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201208/09019296.html

Also, Chronophantasma confirmed for PS3.
[iO]

TKiller wrote:

Let's welcome Xi-14!
Somehow I doubt they'll keep doing that, wasn't it implied that Nu-13 was coming back as the "Sword of the Imperator" or something along those lines in CS True End? That said I like how Xi-14 sounds quite a lot
Topic Starter
Coro
Famitsu posted some stuff about new!Tsubaki recently:

http://shoryuken.com/2012/08/29/blazblu ... ntroduced/
HakuNoKaemi

[iO] wrote:

TKiller wrote:

Let's welcome Xi-14!
Somehow I doubt they'll keep doing that, wasn't it implied that Nu-13 was coming back as the "Sword of the Imperator" or something along those lines in CS True End? That said I like how Xi-14 sounds quite a lot
The Susanoo Unit was composed off by thirteen member, so an Xi-14 shouldn't be so possible... maybe an Alpha-1, Beta-2 and so

Ah, all character seems to have the special bar divided into 4 parts(like how Jin was) instead of two.
DJ-AznBoi
The Select Character Portraits remind me of the first game's, some of them look doujin-ish which isn't a bad thing aha :) JIN FTW, ICE CAR xD
Topic Starter
Coro
Announced on 17th~

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/oct/ ... haracters/

Nu-13 & Mu-12 confirmed.
Fairy Tail Erza
Marjury: I am eagerly waiting for thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.
Terumi/Hazama is love. LOVE. Go stompin' on that vampy <3
I HOPE IT GETS RELEASED IN THE PSP OR ELSE.. I'LL DIE.
Nanchatte.. But I'll probably get depressed if that doesn't happen.. llOTL
Erza: You seem quite.. excited. Never falter in your hope!