forum

Making your own Channels. [duplicate] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kluddio
"If this have already been posted on the forums please post a link about it, Couldn't find a topic about it"

Adding a command that allows you to make your own channels/ Join others, to have a group chat with more then one person.

The Create button would open up a new box where you enter a name for the channel

The join button would also open a new box where you wrote in the name of the channel, Or you could have a search box with the join button next to it so you wrote in the name of the chat and then press join.

These things are just an example, hope you give it a thought.

Edit: Also adding a command for chat like /joinchannel /createchannel is also a good idea and adding a command like /np for the channel so you can easly inv people to it.
Mysto
Omg do you know how long i've been waiting for someone to make this I would really love if they could do this :!: :!: :!:

Best Request i've seen a while :D :idea:
deadbeat
t/19891 that?
so many dupes for this xD
Topic Starter
Kluddio

deadbeat wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/19891 that?
Aha there we have it! I thought someone would link it right away ! Ty deadbeat ^^ This idea is so needed for this game ^^
Archangel Tirael
NO SUPPORT! Because... #NSFW #Lolicon #SectOfPeppyFans #GuroLovers and etc.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Archangel Tirael wrote:

NO SUPPORT! Because... #NSFW #Lolicon #SectOfPeppyFans #GuroLovers and etc.
Haha, i mean like a channel that gets removed after all people leaves it, just a temporary channel :P
Archangel Tirael
Temporialy? I'am not sure about it, especialy #lolicon and #GuroLovers. ;)
James2250

deadbeat wrote:

I realize this isn't exactly the same idea, but I would think if anything like this 'does' ever happen (peppy wasn't too fond of the idea back then) it will be in the style of inviting people privately. Everyone making their own channel will end up with 1000 channels of "omgosu!isawesome".

Going to mark this as a duplicate just because of that. If you have anything to add to other thread that hasn't been mentioned then feel free.
Archangel Tirael
duplicate
...And invalid please!
Topic Starter
Kluddio

James2250 wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

I realize this isn't exactly the same idea, but I would think if anything like this 'does' ever happen (peppy wasn't too fond of the idea back then) it will be in the style of inviting people privately. Everyone making their own channel will end up with 1000 channels of "omgosu!isawesome".

Going to mark this as a duplicate just because of that. If you have anything to add to other thread that hasn't been mentioned then feel free.
Might be true with the groups, So just having a system where you can easly inv a person to one of your other chats would be great.