forum

Username changes. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
yumi himee
I'm new here.
I was checking my profile and it and it said 'Change username' so I clicked it.
It said you were only allowed a maximum of 1 change.
I honestly find that a little bit weird. I honestly think it should be once per 6 months (like dA) or once per year. The donation thing is fine with me.
I'm just suggesting this, I'm not gonna be like 'OMG YOU DONT LIKE THIS IDEA YOUR SO MEANNNN' because that would just make me weird XP

And I like mean the huge changes, like from 'utahime-chan' to 'yumi-himee' to even maybe 'reiiro' (Yes these are my usernames I have used before)
deadbeat
most places as far as i know don't even let you change your username at all. honestly, one change should be more than enough. and even then, this was only ever intended for small changes to usernames. like deadbeat -> Deadbeat or dingoman 3466 ->dingoman. something like that. so no support for this sorry
ann_old
It was also meant for people with names nobody will ever remember (y60956161 for example), but they also don't always change their names :P

Weren't those minor changes for free?
ychao
Yes, those minor changes are free if you PM Derek nicely and are patient afterwards.
theowest
Please don't let this become like Steam in any username related way.
theowest
Make that a year. :v
ann_old

DADDYCOOLVIPPR wrote:

Non-supporters get 1 change and that's it. Good idea, y/n?
Meh, it takes away the purpose of supporting for a name change.
Also takes away the thrill of getting the name you wanted, inb4 all good names taken by multiaccount army.

I like the system as it is right now.
deadbeat
i liked the system where we didn't have name changes :p
1 name change is all that you need. if you waste. well, you were fore warned
Alpha Kitten
I liked it when we communicated with numbers and clicks

I want momre username so I can be Swede-ASians
peppy
No.
show more