forum

View songs by online # rank [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
BusterBeachside
Right now we can order our beatmaps in-game by online rank, but that only goes by your letter rank.

I would like it if we could order our beatmaps by # rank rather than just by letter. The point would be to find all of your Top 40 ranks easily, or at the very least the song with which you have the best rank on.

"But Buster, can't you just sort it by rank and see all of your S ranks? It should be easy to find your Top 40 ranked songs!"
Not true! I once got rank 30-something on a song with an A rank. And, I've gotten hidden SS ranks on songs that I never made it into the Top 40 of.

It would be useful to me because I would be able to see how many maps I've entered the Top 40 of. For players who are REALLY good, you have the Top Ranks area of the profile that shows all of your #1 ranks, but what about the rest of us? xD
deadbeat
i know someone made a program the find your top 40 scores. but don't remember where is it
Mercurial
osustats.ppy.sh
deadbeat
thanks for that link
also
t/27901?hilit=+sort+rank
Topic Starter
BusterBeachside

Mercurial wrote:

osustats.ppy.sh
Thanks for that, but it seems to be outdated. For instance, a number 5 rank I got recently (about two or three days ago?) wasn't listed there. :\

Apparently this has been requested and denied multiple times. That site listed above is cool, but it clearly doesn't show everything if it was a more recent record... Is there another alternative, or at least another reason why this would be denied?