forum

[Collaboration] Alice Human Sacrifice Vocaloids

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
I'm requesting 3 persons to make together this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMQmTIp6SRk

I already made the Meiko's part and there are 3 vocaloids left.(Kaito and Miku,Len & Rin)
I'm planing to make the Normal, Hard and Tag 4 diffs.

On your part of the diff, you can double your BPM or change your distance snap how much as you want. Fell free to make your style.

Meiko: Roxkyuubiforever
Kaito: Alice Margatroid
Miku: fartownik
Len & Rin: Ema Skye

If you wanna join in, just send a PM. Team closed ^^

The map until now:
viewtopic.php?t=17876
Derekku
I really don't think the Project section is the best place for this. It would be better to just upload your beatmap and ask for people to join a collab in the topic. This forum is more for full soundtracks of artists/video games/marathon maps/etc. :S
CheeseWarlock
Derekku, you're half right. Collaborations ARE perfectly allowed in this forum, but the map should be uploaded to help first; we don't encourage off-site beatmap hosting.
Derekku

CheeseWarlock wrote:

Derekku, you're half right. Collaborations ARE perfectly allowed in this forum, but the map should be uploaded to help first; we don't encourage off-site beatmap hosting.
Oh are they? That's good to know, then. Thanks :P
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

CheeseWarlock wrote:

Ow... got it =]
Alice
I was thinking about making a collab for this song, too!
*PM*
tieff
Wanna map Miku part.
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.