forum

osu! release (b20121008): osu!mania

posted
Total Posts
show more
BusterBeachside
Wait. You're saying I'm actually getting the first post? Just watch, I'm either gonna get ninja'd or the topic is actually locked.

HOLY CRAP, osu!Mania!!! I've been waiting the try that! I LOVE the idea for multiplayer recovery! It didn't say anything specifically, but does this maybe mean .osz2 is implemented? Anyway, great job!!! I can't wait to try it, and that's saying something since I just got Pokémon White Version 2! x3

EDIT: See? Ninja'd. At least I had the first post that was semi-thought-out. :<
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Why
NICE ! GJ !
Topic Starter
peppy
I have made an in-game chat channel #osumania for discussing that mode for now. Please use it instead of #osu.
Vish024
Sweet.
Mara
Awesome!
Miracle Lotus
Great update.
Aurele
Yay! :3
maryisasailor
GJ :)
Ulysses
Wanna try it immediately "~
C h i a_old
Yeah! Nice update!:3
Verlaren
Yay! ^__^
baozicha
Awesomified. :roll:
Gravitydefier
Kinda like beat mania/ o2jam!!! Like it!
Online leaderboard? I wanna get a bunch of first places before someone beats me. :D
winber1
WOOOO
TicClick
AWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEAAAHH
Rey-volution
Cool! thanks peppy :D
baozicha
Uh, I'm wondering why going higher than 4 keys decreases score. Probably mods haven't been completely done yet?
Archangel Tirael
Already have 5 future requests for osu!mania. I MUST post it!
Rk0
finish him keyboard :D
Yumihiko
Very nice!
Hiyorin
More sore fingers!
AlphaWaves
Waoo...

You made so much work for us (for free), you deserved my support, now you have it.
Layne_old_1
~
Midnaait
omg osumania is hard D:
anyways... good update -w-
Raven Hikiotani
GREAT xD
PROGUY
Many thanks for the awesome updates! :D
Spectre
Cool stuff.
DJ Ripper
SWEET! :) :) :) good job
The 08 team_Bourdon
wow! Great job!!
Really love this special mode! <3
Kurai
Hurrah for osu!mania \:D/
rickyboi
@Per object hitsound
This makes me very happy.

@osu!mania
What's up with the ridiculously strict judgement? It's even worse than o2mania and I even think o2mania's judgement is bad.
MillhioreF
Only the rainbow 300 has ridiculous judgement, really, and regular 300 still gives a whole 96.8% of the score a rainbow 300 does. Besides that, remember that now there's 200, and a hit that might have gotten you 300 in standard would have been a 200 in mania!
Alex
Just got myself a 4-month donor tag to thank you guys for implementing and integrating a 7-key mode into osu!. Man, I sure have waited long enough to see this happen and it's finally here. Imma throw myself at it for the next couple of hours at the least.
Cytex
Finally Osu!Mania gets released =D Thanks for the hard work guys!
subokuleen
the long press is hard to make a good ending......always 200 200 200 200.....x n
Keredna
Yes!
Crayonss
DJ MAX? :DDDDD :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Stefan
Yeah yeah yeah!
Nekoroll
Thanks so much! I finally can make use of my iidx controller again. :D! I'm really excited for the upcoming ability to skin and the ranking boards to this.

<3 for this!
show more