forum

Specators list on the pause screen [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
The_Epic_Backstabber
Let me tell you my story:

I like to have some 1-on-1 quality time with my friends by spectating each other play. Now I'm playing a song and my friend doesn't have it. So I /np the song to him and I have to wait, sometimes for a long time. I want to wait for my friend to download his song and I don't want to bother him too much with "Are you done yet?" a thousand times. The only way to know if he has the song is if I look at the list in the beginning of the song while it's playing. That is a pain so I came here to put a request to feature on the osu website forums to request a "Specators list on the pause screen". The pause screen is that little thing that pops up when you hit escape while playing.

The moral of the story is support.

THE END

I hope you liked my story!
peppy
You could also press tab to show the spectator list during gameplay, but I don't see why it shouldn't also appear at the pause screen.
theowest
If I have it open during gameplay I get nervous and start to play badly. This would allow me to see the spectators list when I'm actually ready for it.
Kluddio
How to remove this problem: Download them all.
easy :)
theowest
I have most beatmaps available to date, but I still have this happening to me. I'm just not sure whether or not they are spectating me.
peppy
I've added this in, but it isn't fully tested.