forum

3 Month late intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ggsnipess
Yo, my name is ggsnipes and I like playing osu! (thanks Mierak for getting me into it :P). Just pick any song which seems good or is a video game ost from a game that I know. Hope to meet some of you online ^^.

Steam/Xfire: gaaranarutol

Currently in school >.>
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums/game.
jer0th
Welcome :D
Vext_old
Hello ggsnipes, what's your name?
Topic Starter
ggsnipess

Vext wrote:

Hello ggsnipes, what's your name?
I'll just use my first one.

It's Amal.
superch00b
Welcome to the forums :3
Kanari
Halloww ~
Welcome ~
vizzy
Welcome. :)
Hope you like it here.
Vext_old

ggsnipes wrote:

It's Amal.
Hello Emaal.
Topic Starter
ggsnipess

Vext wrote:

ggsnipes wrote:

It's Amal.
Hello Emaal.
I see what you did there. Though my name is pronounced completely different XD (a-mal)
Vext_old

ggsnipes wrote:

I see what you did there. Though my name is pronounced completely different XD (a-mal)
a-mal...a-mal... that reminds me I need to check out the fashion mall in this place... been here too long to not check out 3 square blocks of inter-woven clothing stores hrmm...

also

ggsnipes wrote:

Some stuff that I randomly want: A hugging pillow
I have 6 of them~! But only 3 at a time used because... why would I need 6 of them on my bed.
Topic Starter
ggsnipess

ggsnipes wrote:

Some stuff that I randomly want: A hugging pillow
I have 6 of them~! But only 3 at a time used because... why would I need 6 of them on my bed.
Fair enough, I can't fall asleep till 3am due to being uncomfortable and my other pillow is too small (legs too long)
Vext_old

ggsnipes wrote:

Fair enough, I can't fall asleep till 3am due to being uncomfortable and my other pillow is too small (legs too long)
Mmm, I keep one for my head and one on each side of me in case I roll around, very comfy and cozy.

I forget where I got my pillow itself since I had to find a specific one for allergies, but I usually get the covers from here
http://myworld.ebay.com/antique218&ssPa ... 1543.l2533
Reasonably priced and better quality material than most of the legit jp ones.
fuyuko-chan
Welcome to the forums~
Topic Starter
ggsnipess

fuyuko-chan wrote:

Welcome to the forums~

Vext wrote:

Mmm, I keep one for my head and one on each side of me in case I roll around, very comfy and cozy.

I forget where I got my pillow itself since I had to find a specific one for allergies, but I usually get the covers from here
http://myworld.ebay.com/antique218&ssPa ... 1543.l2533
Reasonably priced and better quality material than most of the legit jp ones.
Oh wow that is pretty reasonably priced :O, might have to buy my cover from there.

Saw a nekomimi one, time to save my money now.
go_green_old
hello :)