show more
Seisshi
Why is there no "mc jobs" plugin on the server <_< Would be nice o/
Azure_Kite
I think we've got enough plugins as-is.
Seisshi

Azure_Kite wrote:

I think we've got enough plugins as-is.
Yeah some just made me pissed like Economy O_o But mc jobs would be usefull for this one.... It just sucks gathering money only with selling stuff. And i have to walk over there all the time.... With mc jobs you could gather less money but stil something without selling :/
Corin

Ephemeral wrote:

Corin wrote:

Our latest build is 2.9.4.2 which is specifically for 1.3.2.

This is most likely the reason why.

Also yes it's a prebuild but prebuild just means it's for a beta version of Bukkit.
server is running on cb++ built to latest recommended

on top of the lag issues, i think that an auto-restart every 6 hours is probably essential at this point. i've fixed the netherwart economy sign as well.
There is no latest recommended build of 1.3.2, only 1.3.1.
Officially anyways.

Either way, 2.9.3 is outdated and specifically for 1.3.1, like I said, 2.9.4.2 is for 1.3.2.
Stefan
gokiburi
i've won the server
it's me
Flanster

Stefan wrote:

I saw that a week ago, its pretty cool!
OnosakiHito

Stefan wrote:

Look on the left site! My unfinished house at this moment! :D
Hitoshirenu Shourai
If anyone is interested in making their own trading post and don't want to spend a ton of money on it, click *here* for the wiki. If you're too lazy to figure it out with the wiki, click *here* for the video tutorial.

It might take a while to set up a proper trading post, regardless of location, because it takes some getting used to. I made a trading post at my place (Oasis), but really it's just a wall with signs and looks more like a notice board or something.
MillhioreF
Silly Hito, only admins (BATs in this case) can do that! And I'm not sure you're supposed to without consulting Eph... oops
Hitoshirenu Shourai

MillhioreF wrote:

Silly Hito, only admins (BATs in this case) can do that! And I'm not sure you're supposed to without consulting Eph...
Ephemeral told us to use the tutorial. I know for a fact we can use the "trade" signs, so that's enough to trade money and items via signs.
Stefan
The thing is that, when I try it, it always says that Line 2 is wrong.
i.e
[Trade]
Water Melon
Cobblestone

Is this correct?

Edit: What the fuq?
MillhioreF
ohhhh okay, [Trade] works, just nothing else. I must have made a typo when I tested it out earlier, it works now...
Corin

Stefan wrote:

Edit: What the fuq?
They're using dynmap, you can talk from it.
Stefan
I actually meant the random snowman in front of me. xD
gokiburi

Stefan wrote:

infinite snow
Waterstar_old
Just don't scoop the snowman up though, or PLOP. Also I found a nice spot and went into a cave, only to get killed by a creeper who stood right freaking behind the block I mined....
Jinxy

Stefan wrote:

That was me, when I was collecing snow and the tiny edge in valhalla was the only place that could be used. You can kill it if you want, I made another snow farm somewhere else.
Stefan
I accidently killed it due removing the block above while it rained. :(
But I re-set one there. It's actually funny, so I don't care that much. :D
whymeman
Dammit Markie_! STOP PK'ing people for no reason.

It's totally disrespectful. You just killed someone trying to make a scaled osu! icon. :~|
Jinxy
I think pvp should just be disabled. Not enough people around that like to pvp to justify it tbh

A future build could be an arena, where pvp is enabled only there
OnosakiHito
To be honest, I'm fine with PvP. You never know if someone is going to attack you.
It would be really boring if everything would be peaceful, right? As long as they can't destroy your buildings it's fine I think.
Jinxy
I was playing with the paintings in my texture pack, adding some osu!-related pictures. It's far from done and not serious work. I just resized and let photoshop do all the work

Stefan

OnosakiHito wrote:

To be honest, I'm fine with PvP. You never know if someone is going to attack you.
That's true, but exactlly because someone can attacks you, and you may have no protection (armor, weapons, etc) it totally sucks if someone kills you. I support the Idea with the arena.
JesusYamato
Tbh i've died so much i don't care if i get PK'd.. as long as i don't have valuable stuff on me.
kwakkevin

whymeman wrote:

It's totally disrespectful.
I think this has reached a point where it is going to be a never-ending "disrespectful vs not-against-the-rules" argument. I don't even care anymore.
(But still, people should learn that spamming rage won't get anywhere near happy ending)

whymeman wrote:

You just killed someone trying to make a scaled osu! icon. :~|
As long as no one cares the fact that osu! icon won't be anywhere near spawn, it's all good. Valhallans returned enough wools and tools anyway.
Also thanks to jinxyjem for taking trouble to deliver some of my tools to my home :)
Jinxy
Made a new minecraft skin. At first I was going to half-ass it and use noise-shading like the regular Steve, but then I made the hair use good shading and couldn't stop. Spent 2 hours on making her.
SPOILER
Yes, Pippi.
gokiburi
thanks for fixing links in-game
never mind, it's a work around /me
kwakkevin
so tiny but it worth it

edit: i know the s looks weird. bear with it :O
gokiburi
i suppose i've reached the end of my entertainment for this relatively vanilla server. it was fun though. might log on every once in awhile. don't really know. depends on the direction of the players and the server.
VelperK

gokiburi wrote:

i suppose i've reached the end of my entertainment for this relatively vanilla server. it was fun though. might log on every once in awhile. don't really know. depends on the direction of the players and the server.
so u killed the ender dragon?
Chiwi-nyaaw
More Pixel art for the server :3

But I made it reverse and shit....I failed ;3;
gokiburi
Here's a detailed list of my accomplishments in chronological order;
SPOILER
Died to a Skeleton
Died from Starvation (Learned the server was hard mode the hard way)
Made a base hidden in a Ravine
Learned the dynmap made secret bases pointless
Constructed first Diamond Pickaxe
Learned how Towny Worked
Made a poor decision on where my town was (Plains Biome over a Ravine? Terrible)
Built a poorly designed Chicken Farm
Traveled back to Azora and made my first Outpost Monument (fg. 1)
Traveled to BlueHoppip in order to get a Brown Mushroom to start my first Mushroom Farm (fg. 2)
Reached 1,000 Eggs (fg. 3)
Made my first $500 (Sold Gold Ores, some Eggs, Cobble and Dirt)
Went on a very laggy adventure to a Mushroom Biome 10,000m away
Died due to starvation lag bug 8,000m in
Traveled SUCCESSFULLY to the Mushroom Biome and my made second outpost with a Mooshroom Farm (fg. 4,5)
Enchanted my first Silk Touch Pickaxe
Brought Mycelium home and grew Huge Mushrooms on my house
Traveled to the Nether
Lost my Silk Touch Pickaxe to lava
Found a stripped, useless Nether Fortress
Made an outpost at the crappy Nether Fortresses Blaze Spawner and built a Blaze Farm (fg. 6)
Attained the 12 Eye of Enders Necessary to open the End Portal (Did not enter it)
Obtained full Diamond Armor (non Enchanted)
Crafted an Enchantment Table and the necessary bookshelves
Made a new Nether Portal on the Mushroom Biome
Found a fresh Nether Fortress
Planted a 300 block Netherwart Farm (fg. 7)
Crafted some Brewing Stands
Traveled to The End (kwakkevin located the End Portal, I activated it)
Defeated the Ender Dragon Solo (Lots of deaths, BlueHoppip and jinxyjem were in the server at the time, I think?) (fg. 8)
Built a 255 block bridge out into nowhere in The End and proceeded to build "The Ender Farm"
Made it more efficient with JInxyjem's assistance (fg. 9)
Reached max XP gain, enchanted everything
Abused the price of Eye of Enders (Which still needs to be corrected, I actually did not abuse the Ender Pearl sign) to make ~$40,000 (fg. 10)
Started a Nation
Found a Slime Chunk under my house orz (fg. 11)
Ouariasse invited a lot of people to join MC
Defended Emperor Varus' raid on my town
Started a Player Trade Shop
Prepared full Protection IV armor
Engaged Markie (had no food on me, was hungry and Ender Pearled away)
Engaged Markie again (fight was a few minutes long, maybe shorter, neither side took damage, Markie TP'd away, no Ender Pearl, probably for the same reason as I had)
Created a Villager Farm and realized Villagers have terrible trades (fg. 12)
Allied Emperor Varus and the town Dark Ages
Decided that my entertainment had come to an end

Here's a list of some numbers of things I have remaining, not including things I've used;

SPOILER
~10,368 Ender Pearls
~1,028 Netherwart
326 Slimeballs
476 Nether Brick
685 Iron
205 Gold
1798 Lapis Lazuli
257 Diamond
118 Emerald

Some Screenshots Below:
SPOILER
Figure 1

Figure 2

Figure 3

Figure 4

Figure 5

Figure 6

Figure 7

Figure 8

Figure 9

Figure 10

Figure 11

Figure 12

For completions sake, I decided to grind to Level 100.

I'll probably log on to mine and stuff, to increase the amount of ore blocks I have. Once I have a large chest or two (or three) of Netherbrick I may make a large castle in the Overworld.
VelperK
ok
Heartkey
So I typed in my email address instead of my username, because I transferred my Minecraft account to a Mojang account.
That was wrong, wasn't it.
Damn.
OnosakiHito

I don't know who saved my shrine of the total destruction of fire which appeard because of thunder hits, but I'm really thankful to this guy!
If you wouldn't have flooded my shrine with water, the fire would probably burn everything down. Thank you unknown guy!

Couldn't make a save box for it yet, no money...
kwakkevin

whymeman construction, connecting the osu!craft towns since 2012
Ephemeral
i am fully open to suggestions for keeping the server new and fresh, by the by

also planning to add a superflat creative world to the server eventually if interest isn't piqued in the survival world in a few weeks
Jinxy
I was thinking controlled PvP games like UHC and Hunger/Survival Games, but that would need moderation and schedules instead of a pick up and play thing.

Can those who have not bought the game get snapshots in any way? Would certainly keep everything fresher, at the cost of anarchy because I assume no one makes snapshot server mods
OnosakiHito
Well, I'm still fine with the PK system. I got PK'd and all my stuff is gone, but that makes the game at least a bit more interesting. I have enemys now \:D/
And I think a second server is not needed because they can find flat bioms in steppe for example. Moreover, why another server when we are allready not that many people? Would probably just split the users more and take unused space on the osu server. lol

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could anable TNT again? Buildings could be destroyed, yes, but just those which are not in a town or outpost. It is really hard to move for example a hill without TNT. It took me hours last time.

Then it would be nice if you could add Mo's creature into the server, after it got updated to MC version 1.3.2, because with more monsters/animals the server would get more "colour". Obviously some more mods which contribute special events to the worlds nature would be nice as well.

And also I have wanted to ask if you could anable, that the owner of his village can set to one or more of his villagers the right to invite other people as well, because in different timezones, it's somtimes hard to catch the village-owner. That's also my personal favorite please. Okay that#s allready possible as I noticed now.
show more