forum

Osu Forum available for mobile~ [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nokeru
Hey hey people around Osu~
I just want to suggest some idea I had a time ago, going with my mobile to the Osu! Page for look at pm's and seeing what's new on forums and stuff.
It basically consists in making a version of the forum for mobile, because when people (like me now writing this), wants to answer or do something in this page... It takes the time with loading the full page.
So, I though: If we've Osu! for play available on the mobile (and if I remember well, a Taiko version too), and to go to the Osu! Channels with IRC on mobile... Why not the forum? Almost forums has a own version for the mobile, for being it easier to write or answer or do something related to it, with the mobile.
For now, it's all. What you people think about it? :3
See ya!

Pd: Uhm... I see tomatoes coming here... -headshot- x_x
boat
Works just fine on an almost three years old iphone 3GS.

I don't see a need for it, especially since it works and loads good enough as it is.

Why do you have to browse the site all so often on your smartphone anyways?
peppy
I have already optimized the site for mobile browsing, as i do this a lot (I am now).
If you have an issue with a specific page, please point it out.
Archangel Tirael
In Opera mini spoils page layout. Announcements, chat and chart of online users appear on each other and unreadable. Of course, I understand that the proxy page for Opera adapts weak internet, but it seems to me that this can fix the main page to be displayed properly. How using Opera mini, a strong distortion of the layout watch only here.

P.S. Before I read the text of the request, I thought that someone very wants to osu! on J2ME platform. XD
Devochka_old
Works fine on my mobile.
peppy
As it does mine. I'm going to mark this invalid for now.