forum

Reporting while silenced [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper
:lol:
deadbeat
no. if something needs reporting then i'm sure someone who doesn't get silenced will do it instead
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper
:P
boat
You got silenced for a reason, why should you be entitled to report people when you've done something to earn a silence in the first place? Stop being so astoundingly butthurt over that you got silenced for your mindless gibberish once or a few times. People get away occasionally, the moderation isn't perfect, you just happened to be less lucky than some others.
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper
:o
boat
Issue would be miss usage by less mature users. I think its perfectly fair and works well as it is. And I'm in any case a bit amused by how you supposedly still sit and read through the chat and letting it bother you despite that you got 85 hours on your ass.
Winshley
This is abuse-able. What happened if someone spammed complaints via in-game report because that someone is getting silenced?
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper

Winshley wrote:

This is abuse-able. What happened if someone spammed complaints via in-game report because that someone is getting silenced?
Give them a harsher punishment, obviously.
boat

DADDYCOOLVIP wrote:

Give them a harsher punishment, obviously.
More of a hassle for something not at all necessary in the first place.
Marcin
As always crying.
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper
:(
boat

DADDYCOOLVIP wrote:

And it's not more of a hassle, it's one click.
It is a hassle having the reports of the people complaining about getting silenced constantly coming in.
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper
:D
boat

DADDYCOOLVIP wrote:

You don't know that'll happen until you try it. Also, perhaps the system should be changed so you can only report somebody every so often? A limit of 1 report every 30 seconds would probably fix that issue.
There are plenty of people to report whatever is a nuisance whilst you're silenced. Unnecessary and stupid request.
Seph

boat wrote:

There are plenty of people to report whatever is a nuisance whilst you're silenced. Unnecessary and stupid request.
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper
:)
Marcin
Most silences are for about from 10 to 1 hour, you shouldn't complain in that time for no mods, BUT YOU ***ID FAG have about 9 silences, stop crying please.
boat

DADDYCOOLVIP wrote:

boat wrote:

It shouldn't be a problem in the first place. It's a small fix, but it's not completely useless.
Its a big change with a rather big risk of it getting abused. Odds are it will do more worse than good, or at least increase the rate of "worse", which is not what anybody is looking for. Come up with something that doesn't have a massive risk of being abused, and feel free to suggest it. As far as this suggestion goes, I don't even see any further discussion about it. It's not necessary. There are already plenty of people to report what is a nuisance. No need to take a risk and create a bother for the moderation team when things are already perfectly fine.

I really do believe the only reason for this is due to your anal canal being damaged by what you're supposedly claim as "silences that are unfair and uncalled for", in your own way of saying it.

Surely the moderation team isn't perfect, its hard to achieve 100% perfection in something that is based on ones own opinion of what is inappropriate and a nuisance to the community. There are a lot of cases in which somebody who has done something they shouldn't have gets away with it. That happens, but there is no need for anybody to seek vengeance for what was a mistake on the moderation teams behalf, or at least, not in the way you're suggesting it. Please, calm your tits and move on. Its just a game, and if anything, with the way things work right now, it works perfectly fine.
silmarilen
oh i got silenced, !report why did i get silenced?
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper
:roll:
boat
Lybydose
1. Stop getting silenced. This has happened to you 9 times in the past 10 days.
2. You used to be able to report while silenced, but then someone just spammed it for 5 minutes straight.
3. You also used to be able to get kicked out of chat entirely and couldn't see anything, much less attempt to report someone.
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper
:| :cry: :cry:
deadbeat
i have a better idea. stop talking and stop getting silenced. then you won't create these stupid requests all the time