forum

Offers optimization counting pp. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Archangel Tirael
Long searched for similar topics on the forum and was very surprised when I found them. So I decided to create it.
As I understand it, in calculating the pp does not count how many people took the card. I think that will be a little counting pp just, considering this factor, because to get 500 + at recent priced map is much easier than, for example, Bad Apple, or some other very popular map and to obtain this pp on it to make many times more effort.

P.S. If anyone has ideas how to make a more honest/better pp counting, let's write them here. I think that any idea should at least seem interesting Dean and we thus can help him make the osu! better! ;)
deadbeat
i have no idea what the hell you just said. but please be aware that the pp system is still being played around with. also whole 500+ rank to get pp thing will be changing over time. just need to wait
blissfulyoshi
Part of the pp equation is based on popularity. Songs with more numbers on the high score list give more pp. As a result, you do get awarded more for getting top 500 on bad apple than you would on most other songs.

Just going to mark this as denied.