gz :D
Dino99
Gratz!!~
mancuso_JM_
Congratz Niva! :3
WVS
Niva so sick
Jordan
Onoken :Q_ No wonder why I loved this song.
Meru
after this, some mapper will map more song from Cytus.... lol?

congrats!
NatsumeRin
Why AR9? The density of notes are low, it's a Hard, so... why? You're aiming to get a beautiful map but players don't even have the free to enjoy your beautiful.
Reisen Udongein
yay congratz niva :3
Rei Hakurei
>connected
>see newest ranked
selamat ya niv ^^
Hinsvar

Matoryoshika wrote:

after this, some mapper will map more song from Cytus.... lol?
Yes.

Also, congrats from here too \:D/
Topic Starter
Niva

NatsumeRin wrote:

Why AR9? The density of notes are low, it's a Hard, so... why? You're aiming to get a beautiful map but players don't even have the free to enjoy your beautiful.
orz yeah >_<
Thank you everyone~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: To everyone who read this:

please play Hard with HR, I've rethought of it many times and I feel uneasy with this big circle size...
please play Hard with HR, I've rethought of it many times and I feel uneasy with this big circle size...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >_<
nanda2009
Cytus <3

Too bad that I don't have Android phone nor those Apple's sumafo.. meh.
NatsumeRin

Niva wrote:

..loled
Frostmourne
gratz ! Niva
Saturnalize

Niva wrote:

Niva pls.
It won't allow me to pass it
giiiuls

Jordan wrote:

Onoken :Q_ No wonder why I loved this song.