forum

ITT: we post things that are neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
friendok60

boat wrote:

what for
just because i like you that much and i wouldn't feel comfortable taking over a shit over anyone else

your the chosen one and you have to take it all over your face
boat
only firo is allowed to poop on my face, and even then she fortunately most likely is not interested in doing so and such an act is therefor deemed unnecessary for the sake of both of us
Canneh
good night
Zelda
Go away.
Sander-Don
Golly!
frendokie2

mfw

frendokie2 wrote:

friendok pls
frendokie2
help i'm getting bullied i'm going to call 911
Shellghost
IP block the country, no one will miss it.
frendokie2

Shellghost wrote:

that would actually make me laugh so hard because i technically didn't do anything but keep asking for help lol
Kanye West
Vish024
Assuming that's his Chinese relative.
Kedi

Shellghost wrote:

lol
Quaraezha
Shellghost is on to something here.
thelewa
I'd IP block every country
IppE

thelewa wrote:

I'd IP block every country
The only truly right thing to do
Frizz

wtf did I just listen to
IppE

Frizz925 wrote:

wtf did I just listen to
Dunno, but you should've been listening to this:

Vish024
People think so highly of me.

silmarilen
im too busy playing gw2 to post in OT
kriers

silmarilen wrote:

im too busy playing gw2 to post in OT
clearly you're not
Quaraezha
why.
why pusheen, whyyy.

Canneh
Good morning.

I know you love me, "Somegirl".
boat

frendokie2 wrote:

that would actually make me laugh so hard because i technically didn't do anything but keep asking for help lol
no need to lie, you pretty damn well know what you've done
FRANDOK3

boat wrote:

frendokie2 wrote:

no need to lie, you pretty damn well know what you've done
i would still be confused though

i didn't know harmlessly making accounts and posting silly pointless stuff with no value on forums like the rest of everyone else is a crime
Shellghost
It is. Now you know.
boat
Making a new account after getting your first one banned is disallowed in the first place.
FRANDOK3
this is kids logic it hurts my brain wwwwwwwwwwwww

why and how what comes of it if you do anyway? no one really cares about how many accounts a person has in the first place
boat

FRANDOK3 wrote:

Its not my logic, its a rule. I didn't come up with it, peppy or whoever did. emaal got his alts banned, why shouldn't you get the same treatment?
FRANDOK3

boat wrote:

FRANDOK3 wrote:

Its not my logic, its a rule.
ok then how come 70% of the game isn't banned it's obvious most asians low rankers high rankers and everyone else all have multi accounts ?
boat

FRANDOK3 wrote:

ok then how comes 70% of the game isn't banned it's obvious most asians low rankers high rankers and everyone else all have multi accounts ?
Multiaccounts of users who haven't gotten their asses banned aren't that big of a deal I presume, not enough time to bother for the moderation team. A new account for the purpose of playing is one thing, one for breaking the rules is another. If you have gotten banned, then generally they seem to bother more with it, as for the case with emaal for instance, or you, even. cocococo too. And luna, I think.
Zelda
A clever man once said that there has to be a certain amount of "giving a fuck" to warrant a ban for these things.
FRANDOK3

boat wrote:

FRANDOK3 wrote:

ok then how comes 70% of the game isn't banned it's obvious most asians low rankers high rankers and everyone else all have multi accounts ?
Multiaccounts of users who haven't gotten their asses banned aren't that big of a deal I presume, not enough time to bother for the moderation team. If you have gotten banned, then generally they seem to bother more with it, as for the case with emaal for instance, or you, even.

why do they even bother ? it's already harmless posting just like the rest of everyone else here it's not like i would actually cause harm to anyone around here ?

if you actually take a closer look to it it's just a bunch of kids trying to play god over lame stuff it isn't that hard to leave me alone really it's not like i'm doing anything special
boat

FRANDOK3 wrote:

why do they even bother ? it's already harmless posting just like the rest of everyone else here it's not like i would actually cause harm to anyone around here ?

if you actually take a closer look to it it's just a bunch of kids trying to play god over lame stuff it isn't that hard to leave me alone really it's not like i'm doing anything special
Because people cheating (and special case offenses) are supposedly to be permanently banned, and if you want your account back you're to appeal against that ban with an apology and reasoning for why they should unban you, or whatnot, instead of making a new account. Nobody is trying to play god, no need to become a grumpy pumpkin simply because they don't want to unban you.
FRANDOK3
lol what are you talking about i already appealed awhile ago and i was ignored with no answer not once but many times simply they just don't really like Arabians is the only reason i can think up off
Emaal

FRANDOK3 wrote:

lol what are you talking about i already appealed awhile ago and i was ignored with no answer not once but many times simply they just don't really like Arabians is the only reason i can think up off
no, my older account, maal, had a ban appeal too, it took them 3-4 weeks to answer; and that was because emaaal got banned.
FRANDOK3
horrible kiddy management anyway
Emaal
nah it's ok
Jarby
I don't know why I still come here.
Vish024
C'est la vie mon ami.
show more