forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Haneii

BakFlip wrote:

Yolo and Seize the day both mean the same thing
;~;
BakFlip

Haneii wrote:

BakFlip wrote:

;~;
Well it does, doesn't it? :(
It means like you're gonna live how you want
[SAK]KING_OF_SA
My avatar comes from a random picture that a friend of mine (the valuable [SAK]REM) took on a game called SAMP (San Andreas MultiPlayer) 5 years ago.
Here is the source (i deleted hud in order to use it to create more [SAK]KING_OF_SA img related material)
Image is huge, click to see it.

My signature is mainly a crown (because i am a king) shaped one with a glass themed text showing my name with two scened inside: one of them is the source of my avatar (i is an epic picture for me that means a lot and that has been with me for a real long time), the other one is a picture that shows my first skin editing (a simple texture editing to add my name) but also contains water to add contrast to fire. In the middle i have placed the burning human shape that i was on the source picture as a limit between both scenes with the text SAK Founder on it to show my rank.
Furthermore the border of the crown is golden because i like gold and al the effects (fire, water, smoke...) that can be seen on the scenes are part of my best ever creation for SA that has been top1 for 2 years (top2 since August 19 2012) on a certain modding page because i am very proud of that achievement that i wanted it to be shown on my sig (althought both scenes are 1.2.5 version and the current one is 1.6 they don't differ much in their looking)

To end i am going to say that i have never changed my avatar in 5 years because i think that the current one is brilliant to represent me and my signature is 2 years old.
DJ Angel

[SAK]KING_OF_SA wrote:

My avatar comes from a random picture that a friend of mine (the valuable [SAK]REM) took on a game called SAMP (San Andreas MultiPlayer) 5 years ago.
Here is the source (i deleted hud in order to use it to create more [SAK]KING_OF_SA img related material)
Image is huge, click to see it.

My signature is mainly a crown (because i am a king) shaped one with a glass themed text showing my name with two scened inside: one of them is the source of my avatar (i is an epic picture for me that means a lot and that has been with me for a real long time), the other one is a picture that shows my first skin editing (a simple texture editing to add my name) but also contains water to add contrast to fire. In the middle i have placed the burning human shape that i was on the source picture as a limit between both scenes with the text SAK Founder on it to show my rank.
Furthermore the border of the crown is golden because i like gold and al the effects (fire, water, smoke...) that can be seen on the scenes are part of my best ever creation for SA that has been top1 for 2 years (top2 since August 19 2012) on a certain modding page because i am very proud of that achievement that i wanted it to be shown on my sig (althought both scenes are 1.2.5 version and the current one is 1.6 they don't differ much in their looking)

To end i am going to say that i have never changed my avatar in 5 years because i think that the current one is brilliant to represent me and my signature is 2 years old.
tl;dr - thread is what's your current avatar/signature, not its history

and rapeface
[SAK]KING_OF_SA

GuardianHX wrote:

Basically, talk about your Avatar or Signature, give a description and so forth.

If you change your avatar, just post about here.
They are mainly their history :|
awp

BakFlip wrote:

BakFlip wrote:

Well it does, doesn't it? :(
It means like you're gonna live how you want
I thought Yolo meant "Disregard the consequences of your actions"

though it more closely translates into "Take caution in what you do; one false move and it could all be over"

so basically anyone who uses the term Yolo to validate a reckless or irresponsible action is doing it wrong
Cyclohexane
Well I guess I'm doing it wrong then

#YOLO
Copter-kun
Kanye West
( o< HONK HONK
DJ Angel
4chen
ReVeNg3r
flashlight
laport

ReVeNg3r wrote:

flashlight #2 faking to be #1
my signature has a lot of views, it's some kind of osu! forum map.
Espionage724
Signature: Evolve Large Player Badge + Kunoichi
Cyclohexane
Suburbion
This tiny man-made space suburb is home to a bellicose race whose planet was destroyed by constant warfare.

This is from a DS game called Meteos (the avatar is a Suburbion native). Describes pretty well these last days in osu!, in my opinion.
Foxtrot
Spreading Saber love. You should do the same thing, son.
Frizz
Wubbzy

Also
Copter-kun
Ainsley Harriott
Anzo
Chitanda Eru.. <3

and Yuru Yuri...
Cyclohexane
Back to some good old hexagon stuffs.
Wojjan
old avatar week isn't here yet
boat

Wojjan wrote:

hank hill in a catsuit
Vext_old
Old avatar week, I am all set, like a wine connoisseur.
Wojjan

boat wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

hank hill in a catsuit
no that's an exception we have a cute anime girls thread now
RickiLyn
Er, my avatar is just the icon for my blog, [Face.It-We.Suck], I like my blog title, so I use this for my avatar on basically everything.
Wojjan

RickiLyn wrote:

Er, my avatar is just the icon for my blog, [Face.It-We.Suck], I like my blog title, so I use this for my avatar on basically everything.
DEATH 2 ALL THE PREPS && CHEERLEADERS
Cyclohexane
for me old avatar week is whenever I feel like, though.

I like to think of my hexagon as a regular avatar and the rest just spinoffs, so I'll probably just post one of these that nobody remembers when the time comes
UnderminE
pachi pachi
Vext_old

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
ampzz
That's UnderminE's dream.
Gonzvlo
Limited Edition.

Pabu.

BAT Edition
Vish024
I always loved that little thing, especially when it teased the polar bear dog.
dbzguru32
Mine is Takeru, the lead singer for SuG. This pic is from a photoshoot for an upcoming single. XD
UnderminE

ampzz wrote:

That's UnderminE's dream.
Totally. My only wish.
DJ Angel
sexy
Kaona
Irisviel von Einzbern for both. <3
kwakkevin
Yachiyo's imagination when Mitsuki said Satou will "chew you up"

And I think my signature is self-explanatory.
UnderminE
Changed my avatar to make some people feel weird.
Vext_old
I didn't even fking realize it was you until just now UnderminE. God damn it I miss rape face. Wait a sec... Is it... FIONNA!? Ok now I love it.
UnderminE
FIONNA of course.

(Rape face will be back.. soon.)
Vext_old
I lurve Fionna, if you make me one I'll wear it with you, but I am way too lazy to make my own.
show more