forum

So who has played Kingdom Hearts?~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ArachneEclaire
I do.
I have played, Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts II and it's my favorite game o w o :)
awp
wow, I see threads for individual KH games but apparently there's no general Kingdom Hearts thread

I've played/completed the journal in every KH game except for KHDDD. I'll have to pick that one up shortly.
hinamizawan
I only have the first one, dunno if completed because there's a f*cking monstruous HP >9k boss outside Agrabah.
laport
Oh boy this game, I have owned the ps2 game but never played it, a while ago a friend of a friend came over to my house and he had his memorycard with him, and showed me his savegame after finding the ps2 game. I was shocked to see an army of donald duck's doing the same animation over and over, like a 360 jump or something, and there were all kinds of weird creatures in this army of raped disney creatures.
It didn't appeal to me so I gave the game away to someone later, and that was that.
Vext_old
When I read about the first coming out I went "lol that's stupid" then I pre-ordered it. Then I pre-ordered the second. Then I found out all the games were coming out between gba, psp, and ds and I went "I don't have a psp" and stopped buying the games. Also KH3 won't come out because of FF versus13 but I think that game is a very long troll by SE and it doesn't really exist. Also I think the moon gains its power by how many people a day eat cereal.
friendok58
lol i surprisingly actually played kingdom hearts 1 and 2 like 7 years ago or so
i felt like a brain fucked kid when i finished them both

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

SPOILER
my ass friendship is fake and gay
Dafydd
I only played the GBA version. The card thingy kingom hearts. Yeah, that one. It was cool. :D
Tenshi
First and second. All that matters. ♥
Azure_Kite
But Squenix's secret message to DDD players is "yeah, you've been waiting. It's almost time for KH3 but it will go back to the past too", vext.
Justykanna
358/2 Days is my favourite Kingdom Hearts by quite a large margin.
1 and 2 were pretty good too though.
Topic Starter
ArachneEclaire

Azure_Kite wrote:

But Squenix's secret message to DDD players is "yeah, you've been waiting. It's almost time for KH3 but it will go back to the past too", vext.
Yes, but I want it badly. Kingdom Hearts is just so addicting.
NoHitter
Just got KH:DDD today.

Holy crap a pet system.
BrokenArrow

Tenshi wrote:

Topic Starter
ArachneEclaire

NoHitter wrote:

Just got KH:DDD today.

Holy crap a pet system.
Waaaah~ good for you :o
MrsNana
I play it and it's awesome ! :3 . For me is the version for ps2 the best and I know there are versions vor psp or so, but only ps2 ! And Sora is cute >3< ~
Topic Starter
ArachneEclaire

MrsNana wrote:

I play it and it's awesome ! :3 . For me is the version for ps2 the best and I know there are versions vor psp or so, but only ps2 ! And Sora is cute >3< ~
I played the PS2 too, Kingdom Hearts 2, it was great o w o
billy96
I've played Kingdom Hearts 2, once, somehow i managed to keep playing *back then despite it's Japanese. Now i play Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, the card system is cool. The boss is Nintendo Hard to fight though.

*I was like, 10 years old and know nothing of Japanese
awp
After you learn Ars Arcanum the game breaks
Just equip a certain spell card (Jafar I think? It's the one that makes you immune to Card Breaks) then stack your entire deck with 2's and sleight everything
Valentiino
KH2 FM+ & critical mode or die
Rey Fullbuster
well i played kingdom hearts 1 & 2 at my ps2
awp

Valentiino wrote:

KH2 FM+ & critical mode
+ No Death Run
billy96

awp wrote:

After you learn Ars Arcanum the game breaks
Just equip a certain spell card (Jafar I think? It's the one that makes you immune to Card Breaks) then stack your entire deck with 2's and sleight everything
I'm not into Sleights, as they deplete good cards (like 9-7 cards or 3-0 cards). I like to keep attacking, so with a Soldier(?) enemy card, i can deal +1 combo (that makes it 4 combo in total), combine it with high attack card and Three Wishes for the combo finisher, you can defeat most enemy quickly, even Large Bodies. Different story for Bosses though
awp
Ars Arcanum completely paralyzes bosses. They don't get to perform any actions

This works until near the very end of the game. I forget which point though
billy96
If i remember correctly, Arc Arcanum does work on the Final boss, so as long you have Jafar EC (Enemy Card (Or was it Spell Card? Nah)), it is a game breaker all right.
awp
yeah but the final boss is only vulnerable in certain states; you have to CB him a few times and then jump on his Nobody or something
Vulf
I've only played the first 2 and the gba one. Good games.
Aoriki

Tenshi wrote:

^ Agree.

I've only played the 1st and 2nd and that was it. I really didn't wanna follow the rest.
Rantai
I've only played Birth by Sleep D:
Pesca_old
Loved KH1 but two was kind of bad....it was wayyy to easy.
Dieathan
Played about all of them but I'm still in progress with Dream Drop Distance with no real idea of when I'll be done due to other games and things IRL.
marshallracer
Finished KH on Normal and Hard, both completely done with all secret bosses, except I haven't been able to defeat Sephirota (the hell how do you beat him)
KH2 also on the 2 hardest difficulties
I'm way too stupid to finish CoM
All stories on BBS
Haven't been playing the phone versions and I pootin' never will own a DS of any kind and I dislike the emulator, imo Nintendo can go AGKSDFJGKSDFJAKSDFJ and so
also, no EU versions of FM and this is the only series I won't pirate these games

To summarize it :

Tenshi wrote:

Justykanna
I actually never played Birth by Sleep because I don't own a PSP, but I heard really good things about it.

marshall_racer wrote:

Finished KH on Normal and Hard, both completely done with all secret bosses, except I haven't been able to defeat Sephirota (the hell how do you beat him)
Holy crap, Sephiroth was such a fun battle. I just wish you could rematch him in Kingdom Hearts 2.