forum

Rankings in user profiles [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
chan
Would it be possible to include all rankings of a user in a section of the user profiles?
Couldn't decide whether this belonged to the "feature requests" or the "rankings" section :P
peppy
This is coming. I haven't had much time to look at this personally with all the actual osu! game code improvements (and the rest of the ranking pages!), and phill has been very busy with uni/work so nothing has been done on the profile pages yet (although you may notice a large blank area in place for osu! stats).
Topic Starter
chan
Yeah, I did notice my profile looked a bit funny, but couldn't put my finger on it.
By the way, nice touch with the "get the latest .osu file"! I really appreciate this feature, with my limited quota. I was unsure of whether I had the right osu files for ranking (which I don't for some reason). Must be all the post-upload editing I end up doing :(
eyup
That "Get latest .osu file" is. The. Best. Period.
peppy
Added many more stats. Tell me if you have any requests for what you want to see stat-wise!
Topic Starter
chan
Maybe pass/fail rates and highest rankings (like current, highest achieved ranking, if you get what I mean).

Slightly off topic, will this info also be available on the "members" list or something, so users can see who has the highest/lowest points, play counts, pass/fail rates, beatmap submission counts, etc or will a seperate ladder be available in ranking/beatmaps?
peppy
Did you miss this? ^^;
It will be expanded in the near future, but I think its a start.