Nachy
Actually Hard is ranked
orioncomet
NachoPiggy is right

happy30 wrote:

Normal, Hard - rank
Taiko, Lunatic - approve
ouranhshc
hmm, lunatic, feels different from before. The current seems easier, but either way, I still like it
mikhe

orioncomet wrote:

I've play [Lunatic] before [Hard]
and I don't get the score when I played [Hard]
Same problem.. in CtB, play Lunatic level, after Hard level and no score -3-..
Image shows first time i played hard and complete -3-, no ranked score.. then need other recount ;O;

Topic Starter
happy30
I tested it and I neither got any score on hard or normal after finishing lunatic

maybe all diffs are approved somehow? :o
Card N'FoRcE
I'm sure this is the problem:

If you play Normal or Hard first, you get the highest score.
However, if you play lunatic and get a high score before that, your score in Hard is lower and since the highest in in Lunatic, it won't be added in ranked score.

In other words, Lunatic's behaviour is like a ranked diff: if you get 3'000'000 there and 4'000'000 in Hard, you'll have 1'000'000 added because that's the difference of the scores.
ShanaTan

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

However, if you play lunatic and get a high score before that, your score in Hard is lower and since the highest in in Lunatic, it won't be added in ranked score.

In other words, Lunatic's behaviour is like a ranked diff: if you get 3'000'000 there and 4'000'000 in Hard, you'll have 1'000'000 added because that's the difference of the scores.
Most likely, since I played Hard first and got the full ranked score.
Andrea
Yes, if you want the ranked score be sure to play the Hard difficulty first, and next you can play the lunatic as well.
ft1717492
東風谷 早苗 / Kotiya Sanae
読み
こちや さなえ
種族
人間
能力
奇跡を起こす程度の能力

This is miracle!!!!
Kytoxid

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Reported as a bug. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24043&p=317538#p317538
vaikepois
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE at lunatic.. no human cant press so fast.. i spammed like crazy with both hands but i couldnt catch up...
HakuNoKaemi
there is an italian gramatical error in the source...
it's "Il Mondo dove è finito il Tempo"
dNextGen
^ does it matter ?
KRZY

dNextGen wrote:

^ does it matter ?

yes.
Topic Starter
happy30
it shouldn't be in the source anyway
dNextGen

KRZY wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

^ does it matter ?

yes.
|
v

happy30 wrote:

it shouldn't be in the source anyway
\:D/
ziin
I can't type "è" in the editor, nor do I want to. And the album name doesn't have that in it. Though it does have the star of david.

Gabi
Source should be Touhou anyway, jesus.
Verdisphena

Gabi wrote:

Source should be Touhou anyway, jesus.
^
Akiihisa
No puedo jugar el beatmap >.>
CruzadoqL
this beatmapm has a lot hp drain in hard