sorry for the huge delay
checked and all fine, kinda nice map
bubbled
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
so fast o_o''

Thank you wcx \:D/
blissfulyoshi
Yell it! Yell it! When you wish upon a star...... Woops wrong song....HAI!!!

I personally like 2s lead-ins more than 3s lead-ins. Long lead-in times annoy me as I have to constantly retry the map (personal thing, so feel free to do whatever you want here)
Your map uses soft custom hitsounds, but I don't see any soft custom hitsounds in the folder. Did you forget them, or they didn't exist in the first place?

Normal:
Aesthetics/Style mod:
01:48:501 (3) - I really want to align this note with 2, but I know it will cause overlap. I personally think it looks better if you move the note a bit upward to form a diagonal of sorts

Combo mod:
00:15:424 (3) and 00:16:963 (1) - remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 3 so that the next few combos all follow the same sound in the music
03:12:347 (1) and 03:14:270 (4) - remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 4 because 4 is the start of a new line of lyrics (I know this creates a combo of 1 long, so I won't force you to do it)
03:26:193 (4) - new combo for new line of lyrics

Hard:
Aesthetics/Style mod:
00:48:501 (7) - align the end with 00:49:270 (1)?
01:21:770 (1,2,3,4) - the stacking creates overlap here, so if you want, you can manually stack it to make it look a bit cleaner (the repeat on the 2nd chorus is fine)
03:32:155 (6) - ^ (same scenario with stacking here)

Combo mod:
00:07:732 (3) - new combo to be consistent with your combos every large white tick
00:56:963 (3,1) - Make 3 part of the next combo because they lyrics seem to fit better that way.
03:36:963 (5) - new combo for large white tick

Lunatic:
Aesthetics/Style mod:
02:12:347 (4,1) - this antijump felt extremely awkward to play imo

=============
Open your eyes and the times has come to step. You are already a star in this floor now......
Been a while since I last modded but great mapset overall. Call me back when you made your changes/provide changes why you don't want to, and I'll see where to go from there. you will see the beautiful scenery ever seen so far... (I think I deleted my copy of eurobet vol.3, so these references will have to do)
Topic Starter
Frostmourne

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Yell it! Yell it! When you wish upon a star...... Woops wrong song....HAI!!! \:D/ Hi blissful
I personally like 2s lead-ins more than 3s lead-ins. Long lead-in times annoy me as I have to constantly retry the map (personal thing, so feel free to do whatever you want here) Emm , I personally want to keep 3s lead in as bamboo dance and bloody night are but I think this song is the longest so okay :D , 2s lead in ;) \

Normal:
Aesthetics/Style mod:
01:48:501 (3) - I really want to align this note with 2, but I know it will cause overlap. I personally think it looks better if you move the note a bit upward to form a diagonal of sorts I align 01:50:040 (5) - with 01:48:501 (3) - instead so it will look like (V shape?) :P

Combo mod:
00:15:424 (3) and 00:16:963 (1) - remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 3 so that the next few combos all follow the same sound in the music Fixed, (I also think it can divide the type of slider and note too)
03:12:347 (1) and 03:14:270 (4) - remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 4 because 4 is the start of a new line of lyrics (I know this creates a combo of 1 long, so I won't force you to do it) according to vocal , I think new combo here is very fit :D (louder sound) so, leave it here :3
03:26:193 (4) - new combo for new line of lyrics fixed :3

Hard:
Aesthetics/Style mod:
00:48:501 (7) - align the end with 00:49:270 (1)? maybe my personal opinion , from moving a bit up between (7) and (1) I think it kinda follows the vocal too (I feel it more comfortable here) so leave it here :3
01:21:770 (1,2,3,4) - the stacking creates overlap here, so if you want, you can manually stack it to make it look a bit cleaner (the repeat on the 2nd chorus is fine)
03:32:155 (6) - ^ (same scenario with stacking here)
about stacking , I should blame stack leniency , I think they are fine , even a bit overlapped but I think it still look good :3
so leave it here~

Combo mod:
00:07:732 (3) - new combo to be consistent with your combos every large white tick fixed !
00:56:963 (3,1) - Make 3 part of the next combo because they lyrics seem to fit better that way. seems so ! fixed
03:36:963 (5) - new combo for large white tick fixed

Lunatic:
Aesthetics/Style mod:
02:12:347 (4,1) - this antijump felt extremely awkward to play imo Agreed :D, I separated them into 1 slider and 1 note instead and place like this (I think from (4) jump to (1) has given a very good flow now :D)

=============
Open your eyes and the times has come to step. You are already a star in this floor now......
Been a while since I last modded but great mapset overall. Call me back when you made your changes/provide changes why you don't want to, and I'll see where to go from there. you will see the beautiful scenery ever seen so far... (I think I deleted my copy of eurobet vol.3, so these references will have to do)
Thank you Blissful:3
blissfulyoshi
Write over the tears
Don't be afraid of going forward
Now, in your eyes, twinkle, sweet dreams So,
Everybody say the "Rank!!!"
Topic Starter
Frostmourne

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Write over the tears
Don't be afraid of going forward
Now, in your eyes, twinkle, sweet dreams So,
Everybody say the "Rank!!!"
Thank you blissful xD
Gray Wolf_old
gz with rank
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
12:34:567 (8) - move up 9 grids and move left 10 grids, then push inside for 11 grids xD
S o r d a
yey Gratz!
xsrsbsns
congrats~!
Quilt
congratz \^^/
Darksonic
Congratz, this is awesome <3
caren_sk
congrats !!
wring
gratzzzz ;)
Noob Man
Awesome map for an awesome song. =w=
Congrats !
KinomiCandy
Congrats, Frosty ~
Scorpiour
nice map~~congrats
Loneight
congrats ~ Frostmourne . :)
Dino99
Gratz!!~~~ :>
zaczac
Congratz!!(`・ω・´)
rickyboi
congrats \o/
Snowy Dream
> <
Okay~ After getting the FC, congratz!
Metro
gratz!
hoLysoup
:> nice
Mikkuri
gratz frost~!
OnosakiHito
Why there is no Taiko diff. for such a great song? @__@
YTYuyu
Yay more Touhou Euro \o/. congratz on the rank ;)
Yasora
congrats~
Mythol
gratz~
Chewin
I remember it ♥
Good job frostmourne *-*
miss_master_old
Good map!
Cyril Scarlet
☆(ゝω・)v
Rue
oh look

|_^) /
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
Thank you

Gray Wolf
CSGA Ar3sgice
S o r d a xD
xsrsbsns pro HR ! :D
Quilt \:D/
Darksonic glad to see you have fun with it xD
caren_sk :D !!
wring :P !
Noob Man
KinomiCandy hehe xD
Scorpiour
l1106188 !! xD
12BARRY21 :D\
Lizsig ganbatte too xD
rickyboi xDxDxD
Snowy Dream niceeee , I thought it's not easy =.= ''
Metro :) this map make me get better in my mood and every of my attitude because of you ! , big thanks xD
hoLysoup ;)
0OoMickeyoO0 ใช้ชื่อ frost นี่ ให้ความรู้สึกโคดไม่เป็นกันเอง 55
OnosakiHito I hope one of ono taiko will be added in my ranked map one day \:D/
Byakugan249 might be last touhou eurobeat that I can find orz orz
Yasora
Mythol enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Chewin Thank you :DD
miss_master
S i R i R u ลุงอาร์มเล่นเมื่อไหร่ ตามไปส่องอ่ะครับ :D
Rue |_oa''

and have to say Thank you to you modders from M4M about last month , it improved my mapset much :cry:
IkkiMinami
Good :)
Gabriela
Very good map! | I like it! :)

( I keep trying to spend part of lunatic ) :D

Congratz!
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
Thank you : IkkiMinami , gabiacob :3
Ironsoul27
Patchouli is kami
When in doubt