forum

Ignoring hit sounds and skins not working?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
G0r
Am I crazy, or does ignoring a map's hit sounds and skin via the new interface just not work half the time? Also, why is it grayed out on so many maps...? What I mean is that even on some maps where it is not grayed out, half the time it changes nothing for me.

Edit: Come to think of it, I had this problem with at least one storyboard that wouldn't disable too.
winber1
huh i've never experienced this before...?

I rarely dsiable anything anyways. I rarely use the fun spoiler for anything to be honest, but i do disable some storyboards and dim the background a bit sometimes and that's about it. I've never had anything go completely wrong, but I did have a few times where things didn't go right but I just had to restart the map and it all worked out fine. But those were very few.
silmarilen
they are greyed out because 1: they dont have a SB, 2: you havent completed the map yet.
ziin

G0r wrote:

Am I crazy, or does ignoring a map's hit sounds and skin via the new interface just not work half the time? Also, why is it grayed out on so many maps...? What I mean is that even on some maps where it is not grayed out, half the time it changes nothing for me.

Edit: Come to think of it, I had this problem with at least one storyboard that wouldn't disable too.
You still can't ignore the default skin unless you overwrite it. You still can't ignore any colors and other beatmap specific skin toggles.