forum

Hello? :o

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
whitehawk_old_1
Hi, my alias would be WhiteHAwK as you can see. :p
I'm from South Africa. Started about 2 months ago, and haven't really stopped playing as I have become obsessed with improving.

But yeah, what is a game without being social?
Was wondering if anyone would be keen to tell me where to go or what to do on the forums, or become more in tune with the Osu! community.

I've already spoken to a few people that I've met in-game, all of them nice people.
BUT IT ISN'T ENOUGH! Need more people to talk to.
go_green_old
yo.
welcome to the forum
Irisu_old
Go ahead and pm me when I'm online and not afk ^^
Oh, and welcome to osu :3
sCam
omg somebody from Africa. I remember when there used to be just 1 person on an island near Afria, now there's like 5 of you guys.
Anyways, welcome to the forum, and the game. enjoy^^
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community. :)
Topic Starter
whitehawk_old_1
Thank you very much :p

sCam wrote:

omg somebody from Africa. I remember when there used to be just 1 person on an island near Afria, now there's like 5 of you guys.
There's actually a lot more than 5 players XD They just don't get involved in the Osu! community, which is probably a stupid mistake. Because most of the time, the people around you is who keeps you going in the game.

My grammar in English is pretty much sh*t :3
K a Y e

WhiteHAwK wrote:

There's actually a lot more than 5 players XD They just don't get involved in the Osu! community, which is probably a stupid mistake. Because most of the time, the people around you is who keeps you going in the game.

I really don't think so -,- Considering what you just said, you speak the language pretty well for me though :3 Welcome~><
Topic Starter
whitehawk_old_1
I do have some flaws, like sentence structure. :/
Aoriki
Welcome to the forum there, Hawk.
Topic Starter
whitehawk_old_1
Arigato!
Kunino Sagiri

WhiteHAwK wrote:

Hi, my alias would be WhiteHAwK as you can see. :p
I'm from South Africa. Started about 2 months ago, and haven't really stopped playing as I have become obsessed with improving.

But yeah, what is a game without being social?
Was wondering if anyone would be keen to tell me where to go or what to do on the forums, or become more in tune with the Osu! community.

I've already spoken to a few people that I've met in-game, all of them nice people.
BUT IT ISN'T ENOUGH! Need more people to talk to.
If you're a modder or a mapper, you'll find yourself always going here but if not, you'll either go here just to fool around at OT (Off-topic), look for some skins of your preference and maybe report some bugs that "no one has noticed yet"
Kurokami
Welcome to the hell. It's pretty hot here sometimes but maybe you will enjoy it. o/

just a joke. :3 Welcome here. ^^
sCam

WhiteHAwK wrote:

Thank you very much :p

sCam wrote:

Yeah, the only reason I keep playing is to improve to beat my friends, whom I secretly have them as rivals ;D

and your english is fine, don't worry about it. I live in America and my english is horrible. Actually, I speak english pretty darn good, but I can't type it for my life -.-
Topic Starter
whitehawk_old_1

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

If you're a modder or a mapper, you'll find yourself always going here but if not, you'll either go here just to fool around at OT (Off-topic), look for some skins of your preference and maybe report some bugs that "no one has noticed yet"
I actually opened the editor tonight. Had no idea what the hell I was doing, so I gave up. Will try again tomorrow! xD

sCam wrote:

Yeah, the only reason I keep playing is to improve to beat my friends, whom I secretly have them as rivals ;D

and your english is fine, don't worry about it. I live in America and my english is horrible. Actually, I speak english pretty darn good, but I can't type it for my life -.-
You can speak it good, I can type it good. My South African accent is actually pretty lolz, I sometimes freeze up if I can't pronounce a word correctly.. :oops:

Kurokami wrote:

Welcome to the hell. It's pretty hot here sometimes but maybe you will enjoy it. o/

just a joke. :3 Welcome here. ^^
Y U COLOR BACKGROUND WITH BLACKNESSzzzz.... I just remembered now that I have to highlight it. Hahahaha
Birdy
Welcome~