League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lostprophet
Everyday i'm supportin'

awwwww~ dat Riven
TKiller
Noone discussing RealMomGG CLG CEO appointment.

Sad.
tyrael6192
Out of all the Chinese art they could have brought over, they decided to take blood moon akali - one of the very few cases where I thought the western art was better. Riot pls :<
Shiro
Kog'Maw / Leona lane is so deadly
Angelique
May I ask everyone something? I'm trying to get a carry champ that is good and I thought that it would be between Vayne and Caitlyn... Who's better?
TKiller
With Caitlyn you need to win your lane quite hard to be relevant later.

With Vayne you can build whatever the hell you want and still do damage.
f e a r
Vayne for president
Kanye West

TKiller wrote:

With Caitlyn you need to win your lane quite hard to be relevant later.

With Vayne you can build whatever the hell you want and still do damage.
inb4 5 warmog vayne
Uni

Angelique448 wrote:

May I ask everyone something? I'm trying to get a carry champ that is good and I thought that it would be between Vayne and Caitlyn... Who's better?
So far i know Vayne is one of the best carrys but one of the hardest to play
tyrael6192
Cait is much easier in lane because of her stupid range and she can trap brush etc, but late game vayne overpowers her hard because of her stupid steroid and her stupid true damage % of max health. So if u can hang in there as vayne and just farm (as with pretty much any ad carry) then she is the optimal choice for later
Shiirn

Odaril wrote:

Kog'Maw / Leona lane is so deadly
anything/leona lane is deadly if played right

that's what kill lanes are. blitz and alistar can do the same thing, although in different ways.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Cookie wrote:

Angelique448 wrote:

So far i know Vayne is one of the best carrys but one of the hardest to play
Vayne>Hard to play>ROFL
Glass
ya dude vayne is hard to play, almost as hard as ap sion
kawaii_uguu

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Vayne>Hard to play>ROFL
Well, I guess at 1300 elo nothing is really hard to play. But try pulling off Vayne in a competetive game, or hence, even at 1900+ when the enemy hasn't picked their botlane yet.
But excuse me, I see your name always on the DotA2 thread, have you even played League recently?
Vulf
Wasn't vayne nerfed to oblivion in the sejuani patch?

If you know how to position yourself well then you might do well with Vayne. Caitlyn is pretty good choice especially if your still new to the AD role.
yeahyeahyeahhh

kawaii_uguu wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Vayne>Hard to play>ROFL
Well, I guess at 1300 elo nothing is really hard to play. But try pulling off Vayne in a competetive game, or hence, even at 1900+ when the enemy hasn't picked their botlane yet.
But excuse me, I see your name always on the DotA2 thread, have you even played League recently?
I've probably played LoL longer than you and at a higher ELO. I randomly play solo que or duo with a friend when no one on Dota2.

PS Vayne isn't hard to play your clown ROFL. One button you have to click on an enemy for.
dkun

kawaii_uguu wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Vayne>Hard to play>ROFL

nice ELO yyy
proud of u son

I take that back

now am proud of u son
Glass
elo es 1
Kanye West
wtf yyy hecker ban pls
kawaii_uguu

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

I've probably played LoL longer than you and at a higher ELO. I randomly play solo que or duo with a friend when no one on Dota2.

PS Vayne isn't hard to play your clown ROFL. One button you have to click on an enemy for.
If I get to play top or mid I will crush any Vayne by just counterpicking her with picks that also do great in lane. (Olaf, Malph, Lee, Kennen, Ahri, Kass). You need some sick positioning to not get raped by me in teamfights. And her laning phase is fuckin horrible, she only wins vs Graves.

Oh and what is this, are we showing our ratings off?
yeahyeahyeahhh
ROFL not even showing off. You said I was 1300, I was showing you I'm not. Stop being so any clown LMAO.
Shiro

Glass wrote:

ya dude vayne is hard to play, almost as hard as ap sion
Words can't describe how much I laughed.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Hi guys I'm 374 ELO and Sona is hardest to play.
Gabi
This thread is SO BAD it makes me sad.
TKiller
I'm 1400 and I'm proud of myself not.

Well, actually, I lost around 200 because of client crashes during champ select and my ISP being a dick, but that's no excuse.
Uni
Vayne is just the best AD carry. no argue on that
JeSsYkA_old
Janna. <33
Kazuo

Cookie wrote:

eve
Uni

Kazuo wrote:

Cookie wrote:

eve
Huehuehue morde number uno ?
Colin Hou
1440 makes morde nothing (I heard it's been more expensive? ok
Kogure

f e a r wrote:

Vayne for president
GeeNX
No more jokes and videos about garen's DEMACIAAAAAAA, now just Darius
[ Kaito ]

GeeNX wrote:

No more jokes and videos about garen's DEMACIAAAAAAA, now just Darius
Dariussia? ._.
nomen
Ahri <3

I'll definetly buy this skin when I'll resume playing that game.
Colin Hou

whisper first item (for my dear Jarven IV

won every 1v1 with Kass lol
Keksi
First time Kog'maw. I love this champ
GeeNX
Lol I just bought this morning Jayce, so op man! XD
Shiirn

Colin Hou wrote:

1440 makes morde nothing (I heard it's been more expensive? ok
Morde will last-hit or throw his ghost into an insta-gib-in-progress. A morde that relies on his ult tick (plus maybe ignite) isn't in a teamfight, he's in lane. Buying a QSS never makes a champion useless or even particularly weaker, it's a retard-magnet that should be counterplayed by someone who knows how to do so. It's a hundred times more effective as a deterrent due to people like you than what its actual purpose is.
Colin Hou
when it comes to laning, as morde pushes too fast, he would be the first target of junglers, that's not a good idea for a champion with no escape skill.

btw QSS can also disable ignite. all the damage is about 20% percent of target health (not including the magic resist

morde is still a strong champion, but that's when it comes middle-solo farming and group fight.

ignite -> deathfire -> E -> R boom!! (when mistake happened on oppo-team ad carrier, people with brains won't get too close to you when your E is ready even they've got a QSS
Synchrostar
>Xin remake

YES
show more