forum

Hatsune Miku - Hitohira no

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sallad4ever
Ok then BUBBLE!! or is it awa in Jappanese?
Anyway if the maps got popped because of 01:29:884 (4,5,1,2) talk to me and I'll see if I can help you to fix them

Good Luck ;)
Topic Starter
zaczac

Sallad4ever wrote:

Ok then BUBBLE!! or is it awa in Jappanese?
Anyway if the maps got popped because of 01:29:884 (4,5,1,2) talk to me and I'll see if I can help you to fix them

Good Luck ;)
awaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bubble = awa in Japanese ~ :3

thanks Sallad4ever~!!! <3 :)
kanpakyin
As per your request.Request is taken from my queue

Sorry for huge delay.

This is the last mod before my exam :D

[General]
  1. The timing is iffy.After my testing.I have got a new timing for you.
    SPOILER
    The Second, thrid and fourth offset -7
[Normal]
  1. Difficulty setting
    (I suggest the difficulty setting for better gameplay.)
    1. AR -1 to consistent with the whole difficulty setting.
  2. Issue/unrankable stuff
    (Something bad in gameplay or unrankable staff,you should take a look on it.)
    1. 00:53:454 (3,4) - (bad gameplay) I highly suggest removing these 3/4 because some of the newbie may confused with 3/4.We should consider their ability.
  3. Beatmap design/suggestion
    (These are totally suggestion only,you can ignore them if you disagree.)
    1. 00:38:181 (1) - I don't know why you want to put a spinner here.It doesn't fit the music that much.My suggestion is mapping this part with some slider/notes.
    2. 02:22:793 (1,2,3,4) - I have seen this pattern before.I would recommend a new pattern here.It won't make the player feel boring or whatever.
    3. 03:15:703 (1) - I think this spinner should appear at 03:15:430 - and end at 03:19:521 - .Well, it is up to you.
  4. Hitsound
    (These are totally my thought only,it base on my taste,feel free to ignore them)
    1. 00:29:454 (1) - Probably add a finish at the beginning of the slider because of the strong accent point.Either normal- finish or soft finish are workable.
[Hard]
  1. Difficulty setting
    1. AR7 should fit as a slow song.
  2. Beatmap design/suggestion
    1. 00:51:272 (x) - I think you are missing a note here.You can hear the accent clearly at 00:51:272 - .A note there would be nice!
    2. 01:35:884 (4) - (Design) The slider looks quite ugly.I would remove the red point on this slider and then make a smooth curve.
    3. 01:58:248 (7) - Please stack this properly.Turn the DS to x0.0 and then resnap it.It will be fine after that.
    4. 02:00:430 (8) - ^Same.
    5. 02:57:157 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3) - I have seen this pattern in this difficulty before.Use your creation, make a new pattern here.It can make player feel more interesting.
  3. Hitsound
    (These are totally my thought only,it base on my taste,feel free to ignore them)
    1. 01:07:091 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Remove the whistle in this part or change the whistle to soft hitsound set and then remain other to be normal hitsound.
I'm glad to rebubble this once you have fixed.
Topic Starter
zaczac

kanpakyin wrote:

As per your request.Request is taken from my queue

Sorry for huge delay. No ploblem~ :3 thanks your help!!!:)

This is the last mod before my exam :D

[General]
  1. The timing is iffy.After my testing.I have got a new timing for you. Fixed!
    SPOILER
    The Second, thrid and fourth offset -7
[Normal]
  1. Difficulty setting
    1. AR -1 to consistent with the whole difficulty setting. Fixed~
  2. Issue/unrankable stuff
    (Something bad in gameplay or unrankable staff,you should take a look on it.)
    1. 00:53:454 (3,4) - (bad gameplay) I highly suggest removing these 3/4 because some of the newbie may confused with 3/4.We should consider their ability. Fixed~
  3. Beatmap design/suggestion
    1. 00:38:181 (1) - I don't know why you want to put a spinner here.It doesn't fit the music that much.My suggestion is mapping this part with some slider/notes. okay change.fixed~
    2. 02:22:793 (1,2,3,4) - I have seen this pattern before.I would recommend a new pattern here.It won't make the player feel boring or whatever. okay,But chenge 01:47:877 (1,2,3,4).
    3. 03:15:703 (1) - I think this spinner should appear at 03:15:430 - and end at 03:19:521 - .Well, it is up to you. Fixed~
  4. Hitsound
    1. 00:29:454 (1) - Probably add a finish at the beginning of the slider because of the strong accent point.Either normal- finish or soft finish are workable. fixed~
[Hard]
  1. Difficulty setting
    1. AR7 should fit as a slow song. hmm...I don't think it...(AR7 not fit SV2.20...)sorry,I would like to keeping
  2. Beatmap design/suggestion
    1. 00:51:272 (x) - I think you are missing a note here.You can hear the accent clearly at 00:51:272 - .A note there would be nice! fixed!!
    2. 01:35:884 (4) - (Design) The slider looks quite ugly.I would remove the red point on this slider and then make a smooth curve.Fixed~
    3. 01:58:248 (7) - Please stack this properly.Turn the DS to x0.0 and then resnap it.It will be fine after that.
    4. 02:00:430 (8) - ^Same. Fixed~
    5. 02:57:157 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3) - I have seen this pattern in this difficulty before.Use your creation, make a new pattern here.It can make player feel more interesting. keeping(I think This part is difficult.So same rhythm same pattern,player can relaxing)
  3. Hitsound
    1. 01:07:091 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Remove the whistle in this part or change the whistle to soft hitsound set and then remain other to be normal hitsound. sorry,keeping(I think Soft-hitsound lacks an upsurge.)
I'm glad to rebubble this once you have fixed.
Done!!!
kanpakyin
Looks good now.

Rebubbled~
Topic Starter
zaczac
awaaaaaaaaaa

thanks kanpakyin~!!!!! <3 :3
Colin Hou
oops 2 weeks

[Normal]
  1. 00:10:750 (2,4) - highly sugguest canceling the claps, 00:13:276 is just a good start timing for claps imo.
  2. 00:15:803 (3) - cancel clap
[Hard]
  1. 00:15:803 (3) - cancel clap
  2. 00:17:066 (7) - ^
these seems to be more like a mistake (cuz not consistent in 2 diffs), plz check the above things and contact with me
Topic Starter
zaczac

Colin Hou wrote:

oops 2 weeks

[Normal]
  1. 00:10:750 (2,4) - highly sugguest canceling the claps, 00:13:276 is just a good start timing for claps imo.
  2. 00:15:803 (3) - cancel clap
[Hard]
  1. 00:15:803 (3) - cancel clap
  2. 00:17:066 (7) - ^
these seems to be more like a mistake (cuz not consistent in 2 diffs), plz check the above things and contact with me
All Done!!
Colin Hou
rebubbled
Topic Starter
zaczac

Colin Hou wrote:

rebubbled
thank you~!! <3
SkyDevil
Oh I modded this map once o-o (thats why i thought i knew you from somewhere) anyway +1 staaar :D
Topic Starter
zaczac

SkyDevil wrote:

Oh I modded this map once o-o (thats why i thought i knew you from somewhere) anyway +1 staaar :D
yeah,thanks starrrrrrrrrrr :3
Colin Hou
popping due to this, sorry

tell me know when it's done

Edit: bubble returned
Topic Starter
zaczac

Colin Hou wrote:

popping due to this, sorry

tell me know when it's done
ok!! changed title ~ :>
Suzully
[Normal]
  1. 00:02:540 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Since there is same vocal, please use same pattern in both place.
  2. 02:48:968 (3) - Finish should be at the end of slider. Not at the top.
[Hard]
  1. 02:48:968 (3) - Finish should be at 02:49:514. Not here.
修正終わったら知らせてください。
Topic Starter
zaczac

Suzully wrote:

[Normal]
  1. 00:02:540 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Since there is same vocal, please use same pattern in both place.
  2. 02:48:968 (3) - Finish should be at the end of slider. Not at the top.
[Hard]
  1. 02:48:968 (3) - Finish should be at 02:49:514. Not here.
修正終わったら知らせてください。

All Done!!
Suzully
Congrats on your first ranked beatmap!
Aurele
Congratulation ! :D
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
i don't get why this map has so much pp
Mythol
one of the first maps I modded!
i'm really glad you got this ranked, it was a beautiful song~ :)
gratz!
LunarSakuya
Hey finally congrats!
Pretty picture
Darksonic
Hey I modded this too ! :P

Gratz on your first ranked !
Kite
lovely map, really great ...
faved

grats to ranked!
YTYuyu
oh hey i remember modding this map. congratz on your 1st ranked map ;)
Thite
おめでとー :)
Topic Starter
zaczac
thanks,everyone!!!!!
SakiK
こんぐらっちゅれいしょん!!!
Frostmourne
Gratz for the first ranked map :D
Ryafuka
finally :)
congratz~ :)
Sallad4ever
Congratz for the rank \:3/
terametis
おめでとう!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
zaczac
thanks,everyone!!

@Apricot
lol
banvi
おおお少し遅れましたああああああ
おめでとうございます!! :) :) :) :) :)
Ruiz02160
おめでとう!
kosiga
おめでとーう :) :)