forum

Another moderator for #finnish [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
show more
Mara
I am supporting this, but we need nominations..?
Orkel
Also supporting
thelewa

LunaticMara wrote:

I am supporting this, but we need nominations..?
obviously me

everyone loves me
AtomicTroop
Supporting.

Ragelewa, I'm fairly sure self-nominations are a big no-no.
Mara
I'm fairly sure [/sarcasm].
Mukku
I support ragelewa
Valentiino
I give my support to LunaticMara.
If no one else supports this, then I'd go with ragelewa.
ethox
Nominatee here. just no.

The only person who I see as a viable moderator is LunaticMara based on activity, knowledge of the community and the game, but most imporantly, respect towards fellow players as well as receiving it.

/thread

edit: #finnish needs an active moderator against invasions
AtomicTroop
To be honest, I just can't see ragelewa OR LunaticMara as moderators.
I have this feeling that they can't take things seriously enough when it's necessary.
Bass
I am not finnish but from what I see, Mianki behaves well...so how about him?
IppE
Mianki isn't around that much.
thelewa
What we need is an OP that would be around pretty much 24/7, someone with absolutely no life outside of osu!
Valentiino

ragelewa wrote:

What we need is an OP that would be around pretty much 24/7, someone with absolutely no life outside of osu!
I no longer fit that description ;__; (been outside my house way too often lately + I'm not as well known in the community, nor knowledged in it)
Mara
I am bumping this, since apparently we are still having this problem in our channel. After a small discussion, here are all the people who can be a moderator;

Zapy
Mukku
IppE
Valentiino
ethox
ethox
I'm still up for the job, only as the channel moderator, since I do hang on IRC pretty often.

The only person more qualified for the job have already been stated and/or failed.

LUNATICMARA FOR CONGRESS! ask him, I do his bidding.
Mara
We'll be waiting for possible answers.

Also it wouldn't hurt if there are two new moderators.
Mukku
+1 for ethox and Mara
IppE
I'd back up anyone on the list mara has there (aside from myself, I'm in no position to do that).
boat
ippe for president

but I guess this is the same story as with #scandi, do you really feel like its that much of a mess that it needs more moderators? Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the idea.
Mukku

boat wrote:

ippe for president

but I guess this is the same story as with #scandi, do you really feel like its that much of a mess that it needs more moderators? Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the idea.
Yesterday people from other countries came in and spammed #finnish in foreign languages. That was not nice. That situation cried for a moderator.
Mara
and it's not the first time, just sayin'