forum

Approved Song Filter [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Acutica
I don't know if someone already did a request like this, nor do I know if there is an existing way to do so, but I can't seem to find it so... here it is...
Can there be a filter in the song select list to only see the approved songs? I don't want to play ranked songs a lot of times, to keep score "artificially low" so to speak, and it is a pain to scroll through thousands of songs to find one approved song...

*Clarifies* An option in beatmap list to filter out everything else so you only see the approved songs would be really useful in finding them... There's already a filter Ranked, and filter Unranked, but nothing for just approved songs.
Azure_Kite
You could cross reference with the approved maps section online, but to my knowledge, sorting by rank status wasn't something ppy particularly wanted to implement, for farming purposes.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=4&r=6
Topic Starter
Acutica
True, but being able to filter approved songs in game will simply be much more convenient, also filtering for approved songs doesn't really affect farming too much... For one, approved songs do not affect total score or ranked score, they're usually just more fun in general, due to the length and difficulties... Also, to counter the argument for farming, even with the current PP rankings, there is already a filter for ranked songs, so I don't see any reason why a filter for approved songs shouldn't exist...
Sakura
Both Ranked and Approved affect your PP, also the Ranked/Approved difference will diminish over time, so there's no reason for this filter?
Topic Starter
Acutica
The reason for this filter is, I want to improve PP without affecting ranked score...
Also when I'm bored looking for random fun songs approved songs are generally more fun and hard~
peppy
No.