show more
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
ok sorry
Edit: @Garven: really big thxs for pointing out flow issue lol a while ago irc

anyway

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Normal]
hitvolume in the beginning is a little bit loud on the custom claps Ok I lowered volume in the quiet part

[Taiko]
01:32:522 - a break in a taiko difficulty usually indicates that there isn't actually any music to map, but there's still music here and you put a break. It would really be best if you could map out this section.
02:22:890 (1) - the change in sv is causing this note to overtake a bit, you might want to try slowing it down more gradually

[Hard]
same hitsound thing as Normal Yeah
01:38:364 (1) - beautiful
02:43:417 (1) - could you move this to a place that isn't directly underneath the preceding slider? It makes it quite a bit harder to read and I'm sure you can make an equally nice pattern with it somewhere a bit more visible Fixed
03:15:943 (1) - ^ Fixed
03:51:785 (2,4) - this pattern is a bit confusing, partially because it keeps suddenly switching directions and partly because the start of 4 is hidden under 2 for awhile Fixed

[Insane]
00:15:627 (6) - I don't think that this jump is really necessary or particularly fitting here. Jumps are like spices, they work best if you put them in places that work with the rest of the dish and can end up being rather distasteful if you put them in places they don't belong. This isn't a *terrible* place for a jump because it is during a rather exciting general area of the song, but there isn't anything in the song or the patterns of the map to induce a jump here and thus it feels a bit out-of-place. Generally, jumps work well when either 1. they make up an entire phrase of the song that stands out 2. they occur between musical phrases (a sort of phrase-breaker if you will) 3. they are required to form a symmetrical pattern in your map or 4. there is a discernible shift in the music midphrase (a random note much higher or lower than the rest, a key change, etc). Usually, placing jumps in a location that does not fit one of these will be suboptimal for your map. Fixed, hope spacing is okay
00:39:311 (1) - nice use of sliderwhistles here. I approve :D :D
I just want to interject here and say I really like how you subtly manipulate the map to follow the song all over the place, making it more discontinuous when the singer is talking about things falling apart, placing sliders back to back during shows of friendship, etc. It's a very nice map and not enough mappers do this. :D
03:10:574 (3) - by the time you get to this note, the area it is in is pretty thoroughly covered in hitbursts and a bit messy, you might want to move some notes around so that this area is less cluttered i just rotated the diamond if you don't mind lol
03:43:416 (5) - this is another one of those unnecessary jumps i was talking about earlier Hope this isn't that much of a stretch http://puu.sh/CtE7
03:51:311 (1) - the spacing for the first four notes of this combo is inconsistent, it would be best to have no more than two different spacings in a given combo (although the increase here does actually work; the issue I'm having is the difference between 1-2 and 2-3) Fixed? I moved (5) closer to (4) to kinda match the vocals..and maybe playability
04:05:680 - See now that you've created a pattern expectation that you are using this particular phrasing of music to form a jump, it threw me off that you don't have one here. Honestly the jumps you were doing were quite exciting and fun and I'd like to have seen a few more of them before you ditched them...oh well lol Okay I fit in one more
04:21:943 (1,2,3,4,5) - nicely done. :D

Popped, mostly for the taiko...call me back when you are ready for rebubbling and if you have any questions you can pm me in IRC. Beautiful map.
Thanks a lot SFG!! :D
Xakyrie
Sakuya: I don't know exactly what it looks like but I trust Makar's suggestion so apply it if SFG's gonna recheck before tomorrow since I'm studying and can't check.
wmfchris
Adding a note on the mod:
- I support Xakyrie's arguement that a break is fine there.
- for 02:21:627 - , the pace changes suddenly instead of gardually so the sv change is fine. "Changing gradually" is just what TnT done sometimes and is used a bit more frequently than solo maps, and changing sv like this is totally fine.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Normal]
looks great!

[Taiko]
looks good

[Hard]
looks great!

[Insane]
have I mentioned how much I like this map?

orz now I have this problem that I wanted to be the one to rank this map but I have to be the bubbler instead because I popped it. :P Oh well, good luck getting ranked!
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
xDD cool thanks again
wmfchris
sounds fine, ranked
Low
It's about time!
GiNa
Yeah
Gratz, "me" xD
8-)
NatsumeRin
Grats!
Xakyrie
yaaay thanks wmf ! :3

woo woo go pro Sakuya!
Athena Tennos
congratulations!!!!!
2nd rank!!~~~
Haruka_old
Yes! :) Congrats on finally getting this ranked, Sakuya!
Makar
Congrats :3
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
oh
Mythol
YTYuyu
HURRAY congratz on the rank Saku-nya ;)
meiikyuu
Vapor
Finally~ Congratz Lunar~ :3
Kite
Congratulations, glad to see it ranked
TheVileOne
About time! You should have got those BATs to make you a sandwich faster.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Congrats!

nano wwww
Dikku_old
gratz ^^
No_Gu
>3< nano
Ash Cat
Congrats! \o/
Megurine Luka
Fxxking awesome!

Nano's voice is really nice o3o
Sanae Kochiya_old
FOR SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE LE DRIZZLE
Meowcenaries
grats
merchat7
Wow, this song got a nice guitar, grats!
Synapseudo
I've been waiting for this. Good job.
Garven
Well that works too, hehe. Gratz
Akemi_Homura
Congratz~~
Quilt
congratz :)
tsuka
gogogo~
MoeChuu
Congrats! \o/
Mystyk
yay congratualtions! ^^
Melophobia
congratz!
RinMiku14
Congratulations! Lovely song.
Kuria
finally this mapset got rank! Congratulations LunarSakuya \:D/
xiceyx
Yay the beautiful map got ranked :D ^^ good job!!!!!
Cygnus
max score for insane is 20mil+ and still ranked? :O
show more