forum

Ushirokara Haiyoritai G - Taiyou Iwaku Moeyo Chaos

posted
Total Posts
show more
Saten

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

[Easy:]

00:05:729 (1): A combo/ pattern with just a Note (Slider in this case) doesn't look fine Really. Following the Vocal I think that you can unify this note and the previous note making a good Comboing. In General, I suggest you to Remove this New Combo. Also in this Slider, listening the music make a good effect if you add a Clap at the beginning of this Slider The clap pattern is on the other white ticks, it would sound weird if I added on the other ones
00:07:408 (1): In this case make a good effect a Clap at the beginning of this Slider too. ^
00:26:708 (4): I can percive a Change in the Vocal and following your Combo patterns is better if you Add a New Combo in this Note and to reduce this Combo a bit more was already done by bakaplayer
00:41:813 (3): This Slider doesn't covered all the dimensions of the Vocal and Instrumental, the Slider Tick doesn't sound enough listening the Music. So, to follow better that you should Reduce this Slider by 1/1 (Add a Clap at the end of this Slider) and then add a Note in 00:42:653, also it's not a Hard pattern in this difficulty, really. Here is an Screenshoot to solve any question:
I think it's fine imo
00:56:918 (4): This note sounds empty, the Vocal needs an emphatisize here because the Vocal sounds high. For consistent I would add a Clap in this Note like I said before, it would sound weird if I added a clap there. added a whistle instead
00:59:885 (3): Sounds really empty the end of this Slider, I would try with a Clap here too, but the double Clap doesn't fit at all here, so, maybe you can add a Whistle or a Finish I usually add hitsounds from what I can hear. I don't think a finish, not a whistle would fit there :P
01:06:569 (3): (^) ^
01:24:191 (4): There is nothing necesary in the music to have a Note with Clap here. And especially looking that it's an Easy difficulty, Would be better if you remove this Note. It's better to New Players at the hour to follow the Rhythm it would kill the flow
01:53:352 (1,3): Well, This overlapped is aesthetic, for this reason looks bad you should have to change the position of this Sliders. Hmm... Maybe you can move (3) to x:0 y:76 it wont show up until the end of the previous slider. and in play mode it get snaked and I like that (if you have it enabled, and you should have it on)
01:57:338 (4): Following the Vocal, because it's the higher thing that appear in this section, this Slider is not following the music properly. Sounds better if you reduce the lenght of this Slider by 1/2 (Should finish in Red Tick, 01:57:967) nah, reducing it to 1/2 makes it harder and it will be the only place too which has a note on a 1/2
02:07:408 (4): Do you Really think that this Should be a Slider with a Repetition? The Vocal change in the middle, so this can't be a unify pattern. If you want a better Rhythm here, you should rearrange this pattern (especially the Spacing between Notes). I think that adding notes is the best way I agree
02:39:296 (2): At the end of this Slider sounds a bit empty comparing with the music. I think that you can fix that adding a Whistle at the end having a whistle there while having one on the next slider makes it sound abit weird imo

- Wait!! Saten mapping an Easy!? The Weirdest thing ever :P
Yeah I'm mapping an Easy! What the hell am I doing!?

Bakaplayer changes stuff w/o telling me
http://puu.sh/BZQy
Topic Starter
Andrea
Everything is now updated :3

Thanks everyone for modding <3
sherrie__fay
terribly sry for delay o.....o''
I just always wanted to do everything else while i was doing this

SB names and lyric done.
click here to DL
18th easy SB progress.
signature updated.
post for counting, no kds plz.

-------BTW-------
wareware(」・ω・)」uu! yoreyore!(/・ω・)/nyaa!
世界はDark!

.。゚+.(・∀・)゚+.゚
spboxer3
Hello Andrea~

※ Notice

red is unrankable issue.
blue is recommended to fix.
Black is just suggestion.

general

• Settings
    (For the setting/general issue.)
  1. inconsistency tags in [Easy] : forget add cRyo?

Easy

• Overlaps
    (Some overlaps of notes/sliders in this diff don't look good. Here is a list of beats that overlap each other could space them farther apart. Yep. It's just suggest and nazi. you can ignore this par)
  1. 01:05:310 (2,3) -
Hitsound
(For my listened. Just some suggest for the hitsound.)
  1. 00:55:240 (2,3) - [suggestion] add finish?
  2. 02:18:317 (1) - Refer 00:55:240 (2,3) - ?
mapping
(These are about your pattern.Mostly for the suggest, Just some unrankable issue I will use red color to highlight it.)
  1. 01:13:282 (4,2) - [nazi] Umm... you can stack it ~ It's looks like a bit off.
  2. 01:51:464 (1) - [curve issue] The second curve looks awkward compared to first curve.

Normal

• Hitsound
  1. 00:54:401 (4) - since you add finish for Easy. I think you need add finish at here too.
  2. 00:55:030 - , 00:55:240 - and 00:56:079 - [suggestion] add finish? it's should be emphasize imo
  3. 02:18:317 - to 02:21:674 - Refer ^?
mapping
(These are about your pattern.Mostly for the suggest, Just some unrankable issue I will use red color to highlight it.)
  1. 01:17:897 (4) - Add NC at paragraph start?
  2. 02:41:813 (4) - looks you used copy to kiai part so... same as 01:17:897 (4) - issue

Hard

• Hitsound
  1. 00:02:792 (3,4) - [suggestion] change to whistle is better?
  2. 00:54:401 (4,2,2) - [suggestion] add finish? it's should be emphasize imo
  3. 01:26:708 (3,4) - same as 00:02:792 (3,4) - : change to whistle is better for me.
  4. 02:18:317 (6,2,2) - [suggestion] add finish? it's should be emphasize imo
  5. 02:50:624 (3,4) - same as 00:02:792 (3,4) - and 01:26:708 (3,4) - : change to whistle is better for me.
mapping
  1. looks all fine~

Insane

• Settings
    (For the setting. like Song Setup/timing or break time~)
  1. used tick 2 ?

Hitsound
same as Hard Orz...
  2. 00:54:401 (2,4,5,2) -[suggestion] add finish? it's should be emphasize imo
  3. 01:26:708 (3,4) - same as 00:02:792 (3,4) - : change to whistle is better for me.
  4. 02:18:317 - ,02:18:946 (3,5) - [suggestion] add finish? it's should be emphasize imo
  5. 02:50:624 (3,4) - same as 00:02:792 (3,4) - and 01:26:708 (3,4) - : change to whistle is better for me.
mapping
  1. looks fine.
cell me back~you know =w=b
cRyo[iceeicee]
SPOILER

spboxer3 wrote:

Hard

• Hitsound
  2. 00:54:401 (4,2,2) - [suggestion] add finish? it's should be emphasize imo
  4. 02:18:317 (6,2,2) - [suggestion] add finish? it's should be emphasize imo
starjumps sounds better with claps imo
about other suggestions, dont want to write a lot of words, i just decided to keep it without changes xD

mapping
  1. looks all fine~
(」・ω・)」Thx!(/・ω・)/ spboxer3!
http://puu.sh/C3oE

And Thx loli-fay~♡ \:3/
Topic Starter
Andrea
Updated :3

Thank you boxer and sherrie <3
spboxer3
Boom~
those
There it go. spboxer3, did you even check the SB?

[SB]
  1. 2373 - SB\lrc\A-3.png looks awkward just appearing from the middle of the screen, given that A-1.png and A-2.png fly in from outside the screen.
  2. 24191 - SB\lrc\C-5.png would be better if you used "楽しい" instead of what you have. Also, don't add unnecessary spaces between the characters.
  3. 29226 - SB\lrc\C-6.png would be better if you removed the brackets.
  4. 71184 - SB\lrc\E-5.png should read "chaos!chaos!I wanna chaos!"
  5. 77897 - SB\lrc\E-7.png should read "chaos!chaos!うるせぇなchaos!"
  6. 86289 - You shouldn't be using the same sequence for SB\lrc\A-3.png, since A-1.png and A-2.png have a different sequence.
  7. 108107 - SB\lrc\F-5.png would be better if you didn't add unnecessary spaces between the characters.
  8. 113142 - Like C-6.png, remove the brackets.
  9. 141674 - SB\lrc\H-1.png should read "経済なんて危険なんだ".
  10. 165170 - SB\lrc\H-8.png has unnecessary dots between おしまい.
Edit: Sure.
sherrie__fay

those wrote:

There it go. spboxer3, did you even check the SB?

[SB]
  1. 2373 - SB\lrc\A-3.png looks awkward just appearing from the middle of the screen, given that A-1.png and A-2.png fly in from outside the screen. :arrow: added a short fade-in and fade-out :3
  2. 24191 - SB\lrc\C-5.png would be better if you used "楽しい" instead of what you have. Also, don't add unnecessary spaces between the characters. :arrow: it's following the rhythm of the special lyric so i wanna keep it :3
  3. 29226 - SB\lrc\C-6.png would be better if you removed the brackets. :arrow: OK
  4. 71184 - SB\lrc\E-5.png should read "chaos!chaos!I wanna chaos!" :arrow: OK
  5. 77897 - SB\lrc\E-7.png should read "chaos!chaos!うるせぇなchaos!" :arrow: OK
  6. 86289 - You shouldn't be using the same sequence for SB\lrc\A-3.png, since A-1.png and A-2.png have a different sequence. :arrow: e........why? we can say "uu--" or "nyaaa---" in different ways, but world is always dark, aren't it? 0 0
  7. 108107 - SB\lrc\F-5.png would be better if you didn't add unnecessary spaces between the characters.:arrow: it's following the rhythm of the special lyric so i wanna keep it too :3
  8. 113142 - Like C-6.png, remove the brackets. :arrow: OK
  9. 141674 - SB\lrc\H-1.png should read "経済なんて危険なんだ". :arrow: OK
  10. 165170 - SB\lrc\H-8.png has unnecessary dots between おしまい.:arrow: it's following the rhythm of the special lyric so i wanna keep it three(?) :3
the fixed SB will be posted later.
thx for modding ;)
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks those for modding the SB and sherrie for your patience ><

Updated ^^
kanpakyin
激萌
spboxer3

kanpakyin wrote:

激萌
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Cyril Scarlet
Saten
Since everyone does it:

for the sake of nyaa!

pika pika
Aurele
When will it be ranked? c:
Topic Starter
Andrea
Wow, cRyo just showed me a great cover for this song.

Aurele

osuplayer111 wrote:

AHAHAH. My ears are bleeding now.
cRyo[iceeicee]

osuplayer111 wrote:

Special Thx to Mythol~ xD
those

Looks like me
Saten
lots of love

That cover is amazing
brb, replacing old mp3 with this one
cRyo[iceeicee]

Saten wrote:

lots of love

That cover is amazing
brb, replacing old mp3 with this one
(」#`Д´)」うー!(/#`Д´)/ にゃー!
Chewin
Rank pl0x
Mafiamaster
(」・ω・)」Ran!(/・ω・)/ked!

I'll show myself out now...
Kurokami
grats~ :3
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
 (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Chewin
Andrè muahah, congratz *-*
cRyo[iceeicee]
(」・ω・)」Con!(/・ω・)/Grats!
Kurai
\:D/
YTYuyu
nya~~~~~. congratz on the rank Andrea ;)
Saten
(」・ω・)」HEN!(/・ω・)/TAI!

I mean yay!
Melophobia
congratz!
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks everyone :)

Love you guys <3
spboxer3
\:D/
Kawayi Rika