The Ribbon Red

Marifune-kun wrote:

Kore wa zombie desu ka
Of The Dead?
Topic Starter
Hitsugaya936

The Ribbon Red wrote:

heriotzA wrote:

finished: zero no tsukaima (1-2-3-4) all second time D: !
started: Fairy Tail (it was a good anime!)
Yeah, it was.

Now it's just some mainstream s**t.
Yes, unfortunately, you are both right :|
The Ribbon Red

Hitsugaya936 wrote:

Yes, unfortunately, you are both right :|
It should have given climax (and conclusion, if possible) with the Igneel search thing. But to no avail, nothing has advanced. Which means...

Mainstream shit
emonite
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Accelerator-kun
After reading the manga, I've started watching Seikon No Qwaser (aka."The Qwaser of Stigmata"). It's so damn well done, draws are very good, and action scenes too! Ok, it has a strong ecchi part, but if you like shounen you must give it a try!

Here's the opening 1 from Faylan, the one behind "Dead End" of Mirai Nikki.
Restless Spirit
Well then, first two Movies and the first season of Ghost In The Shell are finishes, now I'll go on with the 2nd season and after that I'll watch the last movie.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

After reading the manga, I've started watching Seikon No Qwaser (aka."The Qwaser of Stigmata"). It's so damn well done, draws are very good, and action scenes too! Ok, it has a strong ecchi part, but if you like shounen you must give it a try!
Nah. 'cause the ecchi plays an important part of the story.

And me no wanna that.

Powersocke wrote:

Well then, first two Movies and the first season of Ghost In The Shell are finishes, now I'll go on with the 2nd season and after that I'll watch the last movie.
Nice. I reckon only watching 2 movies of them (I forgot the names) and both seasons. Quite decent, if you ask me.
Restless Spirit

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Nice. I reckon only watching 2 movies of them (I forgot the names) and both seasons. Quite decent, if you ask me.
Well, there are three movies. The one which came out 1995 (redone in 2008 if I'm not wrong) named "Ghost In The Shell", the one which came out 2004 named "Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence" and the last one came out after the second season "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd G.I.G." which is named "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society".
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Nah. 'cause the ecchi plays an important part of the story.

And me no wanna that.
With ecchi or not, the story is good.
The Ribbon Red

Powersocke wrote:

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Well, there are three movies. The one which came out 1995 (redone in 2008 if I'm not wrong) named "Ghost In The Shell", the one which came out 2004 named "Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence" and the last one came out after the second season "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd G.I.G." which is named "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society".
I think I've watched Innocence and Solid State Society (or maybe redone of GiTS?). Though I'm not really sure since I watch them when I was in 5th grade or something.

But other than that, I pretty much enjoy the anime. Yes, both seasons.

Accelerator-kun wrote:

With ecchi or not, the story is good.
I suppose so. But the ecchi's role is a big letdown for me (considering where I am and how I was raised).
Restless Spirit

The Ribbon Red wrote:

I think I've watched Innocence and Solid State Society (or maybe redone of GiTS?). Though I'm not really sure since I watch them when I was in 5th grade or something.

But other than that, I pretty much enjoy the anime. Yes, both seasons.
If I'm correct then there's a movie-like OVA of Ghost In The Shell called "The Laughing Man" where they put all Laughing Man episodes together to a movie-like episode. But I'm not 100% sure on that.
The Ribbon Red

Powersocke wrote:

If I'm correct then there's a movie-like OVA of Ghost In The Shell called "The Laughing Man" where they put all Laughing Man episodes together to a movie-like episode. But I'm not 100% sure on that.
LOL, "The Laughing Troll"

I remember that OVA, but I'm pretty sure that's not the one I watched.
Sammie_ABC123
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Mogsy
The World God Only Knows.
The Ribbon Red

Mogsworth wrote:

And I was debating this thing in another topic...

Well anyways, happy crevasse hunting!
Accelerator-kun

Mogsworth wrote:

I like it.
Stark
OMG PAG 100 !
The Ribbon Red

heriotzA wrote:

OMG PAG 100 !
Normal.
Net-Nue
oh! i just realized something stupid,, OMG PAG 100 it's not an anime (=w=")
:loool:
Ryoma
Because drool has never been so funny till now...
Nazo no Kanojo X
(Mysterious Girlfriend X)

The Ribbon Red

Net-Nue wrote:

oh! i just realized something stupid,, OMG PAG 100 it's not an anime (=w=")
:loool:
DAFUQ?

I thought you were referring to the 100th page of this thread.
Shirotaku

Mogsworth wrote:

Too bad the anime got really left bihind by the maga .....
even if the make a season 3 the anime cant catch up even to the frist chater of the Goddess arc
The Ribbon Red

Shirotaku wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

Too bad the anime got really left bihind by the maga .....
even if the make a season 3 the anime cant catch up even to the first chater of the Goddess arc
That's good. Room for improvement.

Perhaps they plan to make it shorter? Most anime adaptations of manga usually shorten the manga plot for easier animation and cost.
Yuri-lowell
Accel World~
Mogsy
To people who are talking about TWGOK: it was just okay. Nothing earth-shattering, nothing really offensive. Just a lot of meta jokes towards visual novels and the people who play them (though I laughed quite a bit at the Black Jack shoutout in the last arc).

Anyway, now back to other shows. Namely Michiko to Hatchin and The Daughter of Twenty Faces.
The Ribbon Red

Mogsworth wrote:

To people who are talking about TWGOK: it was just okay. Nothing earth-shattering, nothing really offensive. Just a lot of meta jokes towards visual novels and the people who play them (though I laughed quite a bit at the Black Jack shoutout in the last arc).
Yeah, it's decent at the very least.

Moving on...
XMysticID_old
haiyore nyaruko-san
accel world
sola
oreimo
those
Spice and Wolf II

...somehow Shinobu from Nisemonogatari reminded me of Holo..
Pizzicato
accel world
mathexpert

Pizzicato wrote:

accel world
Is it any good? I've been debating whether to watch it or not.
The Ribbon Red

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Pizzicato wrote:

accel world
That depends.

Do you like mecha?
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

mathexpert9981 wrote:

That depends.

Do you like mecha?
The mecha thing is not very deep, try it if you like shounen in general.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

True, but I see people expressing huge letdown because there's mecha in it.

because there's mecha in it.

So I just want to be sure...
Shirotaku

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

True, but I see people expressing huge letdown because there's mecha in it.

because there's mecha in it.

So I just want to be sure...
i dont think u can call it mecha it;s suit inside a game, and review websites doesnt categorized it as mecha but more shounen, action :p
The Ribbon Red

Shirotaku wrote:

I dont think u can call it mecha it;s suit inside a game, and review websites doesnt categorized it as mecha but more shounen, action :p
I suppose so. But it's too similar to mecha, IMO (the suits).
mathexpert
Thanks, I'll probably pass on this one seeing that I'm not a fan of mecha nor shounen. ^^
Accelerator-kun

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Thanks, I'll probably pass on this one seeing that I'm not a fan of mecha nor shounen. ^^
I recommend it, try it if you can!
The Ribbon Red

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Well, that's a letdown (though I've seen this coming).

You're probably suited for something heart-warming and a bit of slice of life, no?
Net-Nue
Wath it watch it watch it XD

but, well, it's a bit boring at first =w="
show more