forum

Add a scroll bar to chat window? [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Scorpiour
Because when there're too many words, just a mouse roller is inconvenience...
boat
Teach me your language, Australian.

Also, I haven't experienced any inconvenience, other then one scroll tick maybe scrolling a bit to far, although I'm not sure if this depends on the settings in windows.
Topic Starter
Scorpiour

boat wrote:

Teach me your language, Australian.

Also, I haven't experienced any inconvenience, other then one scroll tick maybe scrolling a bit to far, although I'm not sure if this depends on the settings in windows.
i'm not local so please don't ridicule my poor english T.T

anyway, what i means is the inconvenience if there're too many words, which cause me have to roll a long time to find out the messages at top or in the middle.
Mithos
Can you explain exactly what the "chart window" is? Perhaps you could create a screenshot?

Btw your English is better then some of my friends... English is their first language >.>
xsrsbsns
^ He meant the chat window..

For example when you want to see what has been typed in #channel when you're away, you need to scroll your mouse wheel for like forever

I face this problem too sometimes, this could be helpful.
Mithos

xsrsbsns wrote:

^ He meant the chat window..

For example when you want to see what has been typed in #channel when you're away, you need to scroll your mouse wheel for like forever
Oh. ^.^

I like this idea. Sometimes I say something that kills chat but then someone responds after I played 2 songs and I don't get to it until I get highlighted. I hate scrolling with my mouse up to where I last posted.

Perhaps we could add a little line (kinda like timing sections and bookmarks) whenever you talk?
theowest
This sounds good. It should appear when you hover over its location.

My tablet pen is incapable of scrolling so it'd suit just fine.
Topic Starter
Scorpiour
sorry ...wrong spelling...correct that already...

the in-game chat window >.<

this area:

what i think is adding a scroll bar at right side so we can go through the whole chat easily - if we need to find some links or some funny/important words.
woc2006
Accepted.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

woc2006 wrote:

Accepted.
good.