posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Naichatta
Thank you~ :)
Aleks719
Insane
HP6 is same as in Hard diff. Make it higher in Insane or lower in Hard?
00:30:426 (1,2) - i'd keep spacing here as in stream before, easier to play/read, imo

Hinacle's Hard
01:01:537 (1) - i'm pretty sure you can make something better here.. also it sounds not good for me
01:31:648 (1) - imo, whistle fits better, as in Insane

Easy
01:30:648 (1) - nc seems so lonely, remove please..
01:31:537 (1) - imo, whistle fits better, as in Insane /this suggestion for Normal diff too/
Topic Starter
Naichatta

Aleks719 wrote:

Insane
HP6 is same as in Hard diff. Make it higher in Insane or lower in Hard? fixed
00:30:426 (1,2) - i'd keep spacing here as in stream before, easier to play/read, imo fixed

Easy
01:30:648 (1) - nc seems so lonely, remove please.. fixed
01:31:537 (1) - imo, whistle fits better, as in Insane /this suggestion for Normal diff too/ fixed
thanks for modding~ :)
Hinacle

Aleks719 wrote:

Hinacle's Hard
01:01:537 (1) - i'm pretty sure you can make something better here.. also it sounds not good for me
01:31:648 (1) - imo, whistle fits better, as in Insane
All Fixed!!

Thank you mod~!!
Aleks719
Hum, looks good. Ranked!
NewRulerNA
おめでとうー
Topic Starter
Naichatta
Thank you ~~ :)
Thite
おめでとうー :)
Hinacle
おめでとー!!
Jupiter
おめでとう!
Rare
yatta-!!!
S o r d a
finally! ome~
alacat
おめでとう~! :oops:
phonic
omedeto ~
Yasora
grats ~
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto :3
Akemi_Homura
omedeto~ ><
MiLu
おめでとう!
Topic Starter
Naichatta
arigato~ :)
Melophobia
yattaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
banvi
おkおk :D
xsrsbsns
nice map, gratz
YTYuyu
OMG you finally ranked this D:. congratz ;)
Topic Starter
Naichatta
thank you :D
senaya
win. was waiting for this to happen :)
Kanari
Congrats ~ >w<
Soul Rhythm
Congratz~ :)
Meowcenaries
grats
Darkpira7e
This is such a WONDERFUL song! First song I've managed to get a double platinum S on every difficulty, except for insane =< Great beatmap!
miss_master_old

Darkpira7e wrote:

This is such a WONDERFUL song! First song I've managed to get a double platinum S on every difficulty, except for insane =< Great beatmap!
Great~
Kitsuneko
ヒラヒラ ゆらら~
K a Y e
Congrats~
Rena-chan
I thought hidden repeat arrows were unrankable. o:

Sakura
Unranking this due to hidden repeats on Insane at:

00:19:759 (9) - Second slider repeat.
00:46:426 (9) - ^
xsrsbsns
rerank go!
Frostmourne
It's good map which should be ranked.

Someone,who mentioned about this very little issue in #modhelp, likes to see unranking the map.

You're so good.
Low

Frostmourne wrote:

Someone,who mentioned about this very little issue in #modhelp, likes to see unranking the map.

You're so good.
Actually, no. This map has an issue that breaks the Ranking Criteria and makes it legitimately unrankable. Rena has said that she sliderbroke on that part of the map. On top of that, I've played the map multiple times now. Even though I remember there's a hidden repeat there, I manage to sliderbreak due to the hidden repeat.

Sorry if I was rude. Don't accuse people of "liking to see maps unranked". kusano could easily change those parts of the map and it could be re-ranked quickly. Thank you.
Frostmourne

Jacob wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

You're so good.
Actually, no. This map has an issue that breaks the Ranking Criteria and makes it legitimately unrankable. Rena has said that she sliderbroke on that part of the map. On top of that, I've played the map multiple times now. Even though I remember there's a hidden repeat there, I manage to sliderbreak due to the hidden repeat.

Sorry if I was rude. Don't accuse people of "liking to see maps unranked". kusano could easily change those parts of the map and it could be re-ranked quickly. Thank you.
No problem Jacob
I just think of it that it's not a big problem even this is a rules. if you can leave it, you should leave it , just that.

I really care about unranking this map just because many player attempted to reach 1st in Insane diff and they must lose their play count (someone really sticks with it)
so I wouldn't have argued anything if anyone had noticed it after be ranked 1 - 2 hour not 3 days like this.

so , hopefully re-ranking soon , I think I was rude in my first post too, Sorry.
Thank you.
Sakura
Alright here you go, i'll try to get a BAT to give it a 2nd check ASAP so this can get reranked quickly
Topic Starter
Naichatta
Thank you :)
show more