posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
TheVileOne

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Hi old bubble! :)

[General]
- Having "really" twice on tags isn't necessary, writing it once on the search system is enough to bring up the map.
- Tags like "do" and "to" aren't necessary either, you can't search for words with less than 3 letters on the website. Quotations results do work.
- About the combocolors, having the 2 blues that close to each other may look like you're on the same combo sometimes, I'd suggest moving one of the blue colors between the red and the gray. One of the colors is green and done. Made color sequences the same on all difficulties.
- Make sure your Kiai Times are on the same places on every diff: Fixed.

AIBat v2.0 wrote:

Kiai
Inconsistency in Kiai Times:

- [Easy] :
Kiai #1: Starts on 00:29:214, ends on 00:57:243
Kiai #2: Starts on 01:25:271, ends on 01:53:300

- [Haneii's Normal] :
Kiai #1: Starts on 00:29:210, ends on 00:57:242
Kiai #2: Starts on 01:25:271, ends on 01:53:300

- [Hard] :
Kiai #2: Starts on 01:25:272, ends on 01:53:192

- [PsYcHo] :
Kiai #2: Starts on 01:25:272, ends on 02:07:206
[Haneii's Normal]
00:22:205 (1) - Maybe unstack this note? It might be confusing. Haneii said she didn't want to.

[Hard]
00:21:330 (4) - Maybe reverse this slider? The jump from (3) to here feels weird.Done. still a jump but less so.
00:55:381 (4) - Move 1/4 forward (and fix the spacing). Fixed.

The mapset looks a bit hard in general, but the gap between diffs is pretty good so it's okay imo.
Call me back for a recheck :)

Other changes

Hard

12 sec~ Changed the positioning and shape of the sliders here
00:18:703 (1,2) - Lessened the curve of these.
00:45:417 - Raised volume of this note by 10
00:46:293 - ^

Edit: I'm experimenting with increasing the SV by .1 in hard as it seems a tad too slow for my tastes.
Beuchi
You need to do a Full Submit, I'm only getting Easy-Normal-Hard.

Why are there 3 Hards now? :?

Also, about the tags, I don't know what do you exactly mean with quotations, but omitting do, to and one of the really still brings the map up, so they're unnecessary.
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
I'll remove them in a moment. It's not a big deal. Updated... kept only Really and Want in tags. Also it's always been three Hards, because Haneii's diff is rated too high.

But really if you wanted to know. You can search for terms in quotations. "Do you" would come up with something, because it will search for Do space you"
Misja

Beuchi-chan wrote:

You need to do a Full Submit, I'm only getting Easy-Normal-Hard.

Why are there 3 Hards now? :?

Also, about the tags, I don't know what do you exactly mean with quotations, but omitting do, to and one of the really still brings the map up, so they're unnecessary.
Beuchi, you troller. I get all 4 diffs.
Beuchi

misja056 wrote:

Beuchi, you troller. I get all 4 diffs.
You probably downloaded the map after the full submit, looking at the time you posted :P

Cool for me :3
RE-BUBBLED!!
lunchZA
Really nice map :D
Sakura
[Hard]
00:57:243 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - These are kinda confusing to read because the stacks arent consistent there are some that are doubled and others that are single, and the approach circles kinda get lost with the sliders.
01:41:476 (4) - Try to make this slider prettier, it looks kinda awkward: http://puu.sh/vUvY

That's about it i guess.

Edit: Ranked
Verdisphena
;)
HeatKai
CONGRATS TVO!
YTYuyu
well well congrats on your 1st ranked map ;)
grumd
I feel like you were making Psycho diff while you was drunk.
So unaccurate mapping :v
Huh, I like Hard though.
theowest
Something suggests he's singing psycho titty.
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
Thanks and forgive the hardest difficulty. I'm not the best at making them so it may not be as awesome as it could be if someone better had mapped it.
theowest

TheVileOne wrote:

Thanks and forgive the hardest difficulty. I'm not the best at making them so it may not be as awesome as it could be if someone better had mapped it.
Hey, it was all good. c:
LunarSakuya
Congrats!! 1st map!! xDD
Sakura

TheVileOne wrote:

Don't worry you're still learning ^_^
Aurele
YAY !
Congrats TVO. :D
Meowcenaries
GRats!
Andrea
137 BPM with AR9? Are you kidding me?

People doesn't know how to use approach rate on beatmaps anymore nowadays. I'm out.
Crimmi

osuplayer111 wrote:

People doesn't know how to use approach rate on beatmaps anymore nowadays. I'm out.
*Ahem*

TheVileOne wrote:

Should be congratulating him on his first map, not bitch about it :(

And congrats on your map TVO, you deserve it.
Mismagius

osuplayer111 wrote:

After 1 year of pending, being his first ranked map and with lots of hard work put into this, hearing this from such an experienced mapper and respected people in the osu! community is not any encouraging.

Grats on the map, TVO. You deserved to have a ranked map already P:
Mercurial
^ Same as Blue Dragon.

Congratz :)
Andrea
That AR just doesn't make sense with that BPM, I'm only giving him a criticism for improve his next maps :3

I'm sorry if I may sounded rude, that wasn't my intention ^^

Other than that, congrats on finally getting this ranked =P
Pereira006
Congratz !!! :)
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
Well Sakura suggested I use AR9 because Hard used AR 8 (this was months ago). I don't think it played badly with AR 9, even though because of AR 9 I could no longer be able to follow my own patterns as accurately. I still can't make it past the first jump, but I haven't really spent long trying since I listened to this song so many times while it was in pending I can't stand listening to it anymore.
Soaprman
Haha, I remember you showing me this map like a year ago or something. Cool that it finally got ranked.
AIR315
Congratz~
BeatofIke
AR8 on hard difficulty. Really?! -_-
TechnoMaster
Psycho Teddy YEA!!!!
AlphaWaves
Really nice map but also REALLY nice song, this is the only song i kept from the pack, those asian songs all around are being annoying.

Really nice job !