forum

Take me to your forums, or give me breakfast

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FalseFace_old
Why hello there, thanks for joining me in my little introduction of meself.

I like long walks on the beach, consider myself a three quarters pessimist and a half optimist, and love dancing randomly in public. Forum fireside chats are always fun so I thought I'd join in on this little soiree. I randomly suffer from a disorder which compels me to occasionally transfer strands of code to other people to which they sometimes respond, to whom who do I thank thee. I am also of the belief that one that dons glitter is not qualified to be a vampire.

On a final note I find shiny baubles fascinating whether they be physically manifested in my plane of existence or otherwise.
Mitsuneko
Well then. Hello there. Welcome to the forums. I still kind of want to give you breakfast even though you're already here.
vizzy
So you're 125 percent of ... stuff. Welcome to the forums. :)
Irisu_old
Yay more players \(^.^)/ Welcome to osu and its forums~
fuyuko-chan
Hi!~
Welcome to the forums, make lots of friends, and I hope someone gives you breakfast! ^^
ychao
Your intro made me chuckle, I'll give you that.
I also find it funny how everyone's ignoring the OP's content and addressing the title instead.

In any case, welcome and enjoy your stay~
Kurokami
Irashai. Just be positive and happy. xd
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums there, False.
-Hands breakfast-
Feel free to add me if you wanna play some rounds :>
SkyDevil
WElcoommeee~~ ^ I just notice dthat everyone has a boring signature: Signature and then Married to >_<
f e a r
lol welcome
F m L_old
Welcome~
Birdy
Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here~
Kurokami

SkyDevil wrote:

WElcoommeee~~ ^ I just notice dthat everyone has a boring signature: Signature and then Married to >_<
lol
Kinrinjin7
Hi
Topic Starter
FalseFace_old
I am obliged to all of you for your gracious hospitality.

Aoriki wrote:

Welcome to the forums there, False.
-Hands breakfast-
Feel free to add me if you wanna play some rounds :>
Breakfast consumed in 3...2...1...*NOM!
...*wipes mouth

I'm overjoyed for having received both expertly crafted culinary perfection and warm salutations. I would happily add you.

vizzy wrote:

So you're 125 percent of ... stuff.
This is simply an observation based on the average amount of . . . "stuff" that one is usually filled with. This fluctuates based on time of day, hours of meditation, and whether or not I have had breakfast.
K a Y e

FalseFace wrote:

Why hello there, thanks for joining me in my little introduction of meself.

I like long walks on the beach, consider myself a three quarters pessimist and a half optimist, and love dancing randomly in public. Forum fireside chats are always fun so I thought I'd join in on this little soiree. I randomly suffer from a disorder which compels me to occasionally transfer strands of code to other people to which they sometimes respond, to whom who do I thank thee. I am also of the belief that one that dons glitter is not qualified to be a vampire.

On a final note I find shiny baubles fascinating whether they be physically manifested in my plane of existence or otherwise.
lol?